I'll Be Damn,Obama Has Brought About Change

wkmac

Although others could rightly question is this just the "flavor of the month" until majority success is found again at some future election cycle?

A recent ABC News/Washington Post poll shows that 51 percent of the voting cattle are upset with Obama and the Democrats. Their solution is to replace the Democrats with Republicans! This is similar to actual beef cattle preferring Burger King to McDonalds. Either way, the cattle lose.

Stupid Is As Stupid Does

tieguy

Banned
BK makes better burgers than McD but the fries are better at the golden arches.:happy2:

Don't forget the onion rings at BK. very good.

as far as the thread is concerned I missed the change Obama brought?

stupid is what stupid does is what got Obama , pelosi and reid screwing up this country. We could be pulling out of this recession by now if Obama would actually stimulate the economy instead of stifiling it with all types of anti business
legislation.

economy tanking as bernake tells us the money supply is there but business is not investing.

Meanwhile the idiots in charge signed more anti business law into place to control the economic activity that is not taking place.

Oh thats right this thread was dedicated to more bush / republican bashing. :happy-very:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Obamanomics:
1)destroy real jobs
2)Replace real jobs with a $300/week unemployment check with borrowed money from China.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
obama-economic-plan.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
It's sick.
age and gender requirements for what ?
another 20 or so government agencies to double check each other.
This will tighten up the money supply so much that the Great Depression of yesteryear will seem like the good times.

tieguy

Banned
but we can always chase some ambigous bush foriegn policy bash to hide from todays economic / governmental chaos issues.

bbsam

Staff member
but we can always chase some ambigous bush foriegn policy bash to hide from todays economic / governmental chaos issues.

There war in Iraq is an "ambiguous Bush foreign policy"? I'm sure those dying there would be insulted by your saying so.

Blizzard

There are many demons to chase in todays world. Perhaps this thread chases ones from another time? Certainly not in the realm of current events? I imagine we could have have a pretty intense discussion on the failures of the roosevelt administration. But is it relevant in todays world?

bbsam

Staff member
There are many demons to chase in todays world. Perhaps this thread chases ones from another time? Certainly not in the realm of current events? I imagine we could have have a pretty intense discussion on the failures of the roosevelt administration. But is it relevant in todays world?

Absolutely. We are still paying for policies of the Roosevelt administration.

bbsam

Staff member
Both are previous administrations are the Bush administrations, so how do you figure it matters? Fact is we are who we've become over the centuries as a result of what we have done and left undone, not simply just the last 18 months.