I'll Be Damn,Obama Has Brought About Change

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by wkmac, Jul 21, 2010.

1. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

Although others could rightly question is this just the "flavor of the month" until majority success is found again at some future election cycle?

Stupid Is As Stupid Does

2. Lue C Fur

Lue C Fur Evil member

BK makes better burgers than McD but the fries are better at the golden arches.:happy2:

3. tieguy

tieguy Banned

Don't forget the onion rings at BK. very good.

as far as the thread is concerned I missed the change Obama brought?

stupid is what stupid does is what got Obama , pelosi and reid screwing up this country. We could be pulling out of this recession by now if Obama would actually stimulate the economy instead of stifiling it with all types of anti business
    legislation.

economy tanking as bernake tells us the money supply is there but business is not investing.

Meanwhile the idiots in charge signed more anti business law into place to control the economic activity that is not taking place.

Oh thats right this thread was dedicated to more bush / republican bashing. :happy-very:

4. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

I have a nickel, dime and penny.....all change brought to me by Obama..........thankyou Lord !!

5. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

Obamanomics:
    1)destroy real jobs
    2)Replace real jobs with a $300/week unemployment check with borrowed money from China.

6. tieguy

tieguy Banned

the op is not interested in your problems in todays world only in reliving ambigous concepts from yesteryear.

7. fxdwg

fxdwg Member

Who you kidding?

8. Lue C Fur

Lue C Fur Evil member

9. tieguy

tieguy Banned

10. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

It's sick.
    age and gender requirements for what ?
    another 20 or so government agencies to double check each other.
    This will tighten up the money supply so much that the Great Depression of yesteryear will seem like the good times.

11. tieguy

tieguy Banned

but we can always chase some ambigous bush foriegn policy bash to hide from todays economic / governmental chaos issues.

12. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

There war in Iraq is an "ambiguous Bush foreign policy"? I'm sure those dying there would be insulted by your saying so.

13. Blizzard

Blizzard New Member

There are many demons to chase in todays world. Perhaps this thread chases ones from another time? Certainly not in the realm of current events? I imagine we could have have a pretty intense discussion on the failures of the roosevelt administration. But is it relevant in todays world?

14. bbsam

Absolutely. We are still paying for policies of the Roosevelt administration.

15. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

which Roosevelt ? Teddy or FDR ?

16. bbsam

To the context of the question, does it matter which Roosevelt?

17. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

Yes it does matter.

18. bbsam

Both are previous administrations are the Bush administrations, so how do you figure it matters? Fact is we are who we've become over the centuries as a result of what we have done and left undone, not simply just the last 18 months.

19. Lue C Fur

Lue C Fur Evil member

20. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

I'd like to order two cases, please.