Illegal search and seizure as I exited the building

Rover

I have only been with ups for a little over a month. I am quite upset that tonight, as I exited the building after my shift was over, I was subjected to an illegal search and seizure by ups thugs.

They told me they were looking for cellphones, proceeded to have me empty my pockets, hold my arms out and scanned me down.

There was no probable cause. This is clearly illegal search and seizure!

You might ask, what did they seize? MY TIME!

Rover

I'm seriously losing sleep over this. This bothers me tremendously. This is a blatant and serious violation of my constitutional rights.

And No, my butt does not ring. (Is that what happens after I've been with ups for awhile?)

bbsam

Staff member
I'm seriously losing sleep over this. This bothers me tremendously. This is a blatant and serious violation of my constitutional rights.

And No, my butt does not ring. (Is that what happens after I've been with ups for awhile?)
It simply is not a violation.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have only been with ups for a little over a month. I am quite upset that tonight, as I exited the building after my shift was over, I was subjected to an illegal search and seizure by ups thugs.

They told me they were looking for cellphones, proceeded to have me empty my pockets, hold my arms out and scanned me down.

Yawn.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

You might look shifty. We profile types such as yourself.

Rainman

Its all good.

This is normal procedure at my building. They've been doing it since the building opened in 1982.

Have your pockets empty before you walk out the door. That simple.

And don't steal anything