Illegal search and seizure as I exited the building

if you didn't steal anything then why are you so dramatized by the search. ups thugs should search every person everyday whether or not he or she did or did not steal.

J

jibbs

I'm seriously losing sleep over this. This bothers me tremendously. This is a blatant and serious violation of my constitutional rights.

And No, my butt does not ring. (Is that what happens after I've been with ups for awhile?)

Constitutional rights?

You mean the amendment detailing a citizen's right to be free from unreasonable government intrusion into their property or of their person?

....Tell me again how UPS security searching you in and out of your voluntary workplace consists of a governmental intrusion?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I have only been with ups for a little over a month. I am quite upset that tonight, as I exited the building after my shift was over, I was subjected to an illegal search and seizure by ups thugs.

They told me they were looking for cellphones, proceeded to have me empty my pockets, hold my arms out and scanned me down.

There was no probable cause. This is clearly illegal search and seizure!

You might ask, what did they seize? MY TIME!
That sounds like everyday when i leave the building. If your time is so valuable...then quit. Then you'll have more free time and won't be subjected to "illegal searches" anymore.

Box Ox

I am quite upset that tonight, as I exited the building after my shift was over, I was subjected to an illegal search and seizure by ups thugs.

ohno3.jpg

browner89

Can I sue the OP for illegally seizing my time with this thread? I also want to sue everyone who rated my previous post for not asking for my permission first. I feel quite violated that you would rate it without asking for my expressed public permission first. The constitution protects these rights of mine.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I have only been with ups for a little over a month. I am quite upset that tonight, as I exited the building after my shift was over, I was subjected to an illegal search and seizure by ups thugs.

They told me they were looking for cellphones, proceeded to have me empty my pockets, hold my arms out and scanned me down.

There was no probable cause. This is clearly illegal search and seizure!

You might ask, what did they seize? MY TIME!
Did you get his digits?

blkmamba

Next time bring a 38 to work and just blow em away on your way in, that way on your way out you have zero problems.
I understand you're joking but with recent events this is an extremely idiotic statement to make. No one should ever support work place violence whether joking or not.