should we deport illegal immigrants

• ship 'em out!

Votes: 19 100.0%
  • let them consume our resources!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hillboy

The cost will be less than the drain on our economy these people represent. It won't take many years for the aliens to become a major voting block. Pick any Hispanic dominated country in the world, do you want to be like them. Not me.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
The cost will be less than the drain on our economy these people represent. It won't take many years for the aliens to become a major voting block. Pick any Hispanic dominated country in the world, do you want to be like them. Not me.
I dunno, have you been to Costa Rica recently? Spain, while technically not "Hispanic" is also pretty nice. I would seriously consider retiring there.

UPS Lifer

Moreluck,

I look at California and now here in Arizona and I watch how the money is being spent on those people who do not belong here legally (mostly Mexicans and Central Americans). They have tipped the balance of the economy.

Here in Arizona, they have found that many illegals have crossed the southern border and gone back to their homeland because the opportunity is diminishing rapidly in the USA.

Where as in prosperous times most Americans looked the other way, during these times, Americans who are out of work are more vocal and angry and are not as tolerant to illegals as they once were. There is even a factor of fear or retaliation.

It is really ironic that as America starts to suffer hard times that our fair weather neighbors pack up and go home. Good Riddance!! Let's hope more follow and more Americans become less tolerant to people who are stealing our hard earned money from us.

Our citizens deserve the jobs and services available before ANY person here illegally.

Should we build a fence around our borders? What ever it takes to keep people out of our country who will do anything illegal to gain access.

Another ironic tidbit... The Phoenix news said that Mexico is hard pressed to support the influx of its citizens who are coming back from the USA! Also, there are less dollars being smuggled back into Mexico because of the economic downturn which is also causing problems for Mexico's economy. I feel so bad for Mexico!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Let's hope more follow and more Americans become less tolerant to people who are stealing our hard earned money from us.

Our citizens deserve the jobs and services available before ANY person here illegally.

Should we build a fence around our borders? What ever it takes to keep people out of our country who will do anything illegal to gain access.
No one is stealing your hard earned money.
Also, you might be a maroon. By might, I mean definitely.

watdaflock?

People seem to have forgotten that during The Great Depression hundreds of thousands of wetbacks were shipped south. The American Railroad was built to deport them, not just to the border but all the way back to their remote villages. Thus freeing up jobs for Americans.
Why can't that be done now ?
Probably because of the conflict of interest from when our Government and Mexico worked together and came up with the Bracero program.

newfie

should we deport illegal immigrants?

its not an either or. Put the wall up and slow down the flow. get rid of the criminals once and for all. then look at whats left. Some deserve consideration since they have lived here a long time and actually contributed to our country.

watdaflock?

Put the wall up and slow down the flow. get rid of the criminals once and for all. then look at whats left.
As for getting rid of the criminals; what do you recommend law enforcement do differently, than what they currently are? Who do you expect to pay for additional wall being put up?

moreluck

golden ticket member
As for getting rid of the criminals; what do you recommend law enforcement do differently, than what they currently are? Who do you expect to pay for additional wall being put up?
As soon as the funds for sanctuary cities are withheld it would pay for the construction of many walls.....then taxing the 'made in Mexico' products will pay the final bill.