I'm Back..for a Week

hoser

Industrial Slob
Hey all, just wanted to drop in and say hi! I just got back from Iraq last night, and am back for about a week. I hope everyone is doing good here, and I am sure that UPS hasn't changed all that much in the time I have been away. Things have been very crazy for us soldiers here recently, and I am very lucky to have been given this week of home time. We are all fighting very hard right now for freedom, and I have seen a lot of things these past number of months that have made me very thankful for our short time we have to spend on earth. Well, off to bed, enjoy the day off everyone, and please thank a veteran tomorrow, it is one of their days of appreciation, and even though we don't do our jobs for recognition or pay, believe me, just someone telling us thank you, will bring a tear sometimes to a hardened soldiers eye.
*salute* :thumbup1:

ups_vette

Let us examine the history of our dedicated solider named rngri4.

11-15-06---He states he's leaving for Iraq

12-04-06---He states he's home for a week and going back to Iraq.

1-02-007---He states he's heading home for a week.

1-07-07----He states he's heading back to Iraq for one year this time.

1-09-07----He now states he's going back to Iraq for 6 months, probably a year.

5-28-07---He states he's home again for a week.

Now let us analyze his service in Iraq:

He leaves for Iraq and is back home 3 weeks later.

He's home for a week or so,and leaves again for Iraq.

He's in Iraq for 4 weeks and heads home again.

He's home for a week and says he's going back to Iraq for a year this time. He posts 2 days later that he's goig back for 6 months.

His latest post says he's home again for a week after being in Iraq for only 4 months, not the year he originaly stated.

I am aware that our soliders get leave, but 3 times in 6 moths while in a combat zone?

It isn't any wonder our troops are streached thin if this is how we deploy them.

Call me un patriotic, but I can not believe our military would allow this to happen, and that is why I believe rngri4 is nothing more than a TROLL!!!!

FLAME AWAY

ups79

Vette:I agree with you. I don't think he has ever left the U.S. What I like is about a day after he posts his wife will post. I am assuming his wife and he are the same person. Don't get on me, just my take on our hero.

area43

He's home for a week and says he's going back to Iraq for a year this time. He posts 2 days later that he's goig back for 6 months.

His latest post says he's home again for a week after being in Iraq for only 4 months, not the year he originaly stated.

I am aware that our soliders get leave, but 3 times in 6 moths while in a combat zone?

It isn't any wonder our troops are streached thin if this is how we deploy them.

Call me un patriotic, but I can not believe our military would allow this to happen, and that is why I believe rngri4 is nothing more than a TROLL!!!!

FLAME AWAY
Just brought out of the archive a thread by UPSNATHAN tittled "military service" in sept of 06. Half the post are made by this rngri4. It has some interesting insight to this individual. Vette it seems you might have a valid point

sendagain

Just brought out of the archive a thread by UPSNATHAN tittled "military service" in sept of 06. Half the post are made by this rngri4. It has some interesting insight to this individual. Vette it seems you might have a valid point

I read that old thread and noticed he referred to an E5 as corporal, when in fact anybody in the army would know that is a buck sargeant. Viet Nam had pretenders ; I guess all wars do.

raceanoncr

FLAME AWAY

Vette, I guess I owe you a big apology! I did not examine or peruse other posts by this name. I just looked at this one and took it at face value. It was a knee-jerk reaction.

I am truly sorry and I see where you guys are coming from.

diesel96

Gotta give Vette credit,he called it as he saw it and got slammed.
Is there anybody else besides Raceanoncer to man up to Vette?
We might not see eye to eye on all issues but give credit where credit is due.An apologize when apology's are due.
Glad I stayed away from this thread.