I'm bored..

Ms.PacMan

How are we going to deliver packages to every house, everyday someday in the future? It's coming, we all know it is. Does anyone think this is not our future?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
sux.jpg
sux.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Sometimes its a good idea to shut off the internet or TV and actually have a conservation with your loved ones....goodnight everybody.

J

jibbs

Somebody start an interesting thread, please.

I don't have any thread ideas for a website revolving around employment at UPS, but check out this website: Cracked.com - America's Only Humor Site | Cracked.com

Better yet, you might want to start with one of their "Most Popular" articles (if you're even interested): The 25 Most Popular Cracked.com Articles of 2011 | Cracked.com

It's hard for me to accurately explain the premise of the website and make it actually sound interesting, but I can waste hours upon hours every day jumping from one article to the next on that site. It's addicting when you're bored, that's for sure.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't have any thread ideas for a website revolving around employment at UPS, but check out this website: Cracked.com - America's Only Humor Site | Cracked.com

Better yet, you might want to start with one of their "Most Popular" articles (if you're even interested): The 25 Most Popular Cracked.com Articles of 2011 | Cracked.com

It's hard for me to accurately explain the premise of the website and make it actually sound interesting, but I can waste hours upon hours every day jumping from one article to the next on that site. It's addicting when you're bored, that's for sure.

Cracked is like Mad on steroids!