I'm bored..

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by cosmo1, Jan 7, 2013.

1. cosmo1

cosmo1 Just another internet hooligan.

Somebody start an interesting thread, please.

2. Ms.PacMan

Ms.PacMan Well-Known Member

How are we going to deliver packages to every house, everyday someday in the future? It's coming, we all know it is. Does anyone think this is not our future?

3. cosmo1

cosmo1 Just another internet hooligan.

Either Jesse James' air cannon or Capt. Kirks transporter.

4. Ms.PacMan

You're not bored, you're silly.

5. iruhnman630

iruhnman630 Active Member

You first, ciz this wun aint.

6. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

These threads do suck.

7. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Yeah once you've been here long enough u start to wonder are we just repeating the same cycle? Especially around peak. Soon someone will blow our mind though I'm sure of it.

8. 728ups

728ups offending people on the internet since 1995

9. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

Sometimes its a good idea to shut off the internet or TV and actually have a conservation with your loved ones....goodnight everybody.

10. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

He just wants to watch Alabama finish off the hapless Irish.

11. old brown shoe

old brown shoe 30 year driver

Ya someone needs to come up with a new angle to delivering and picking up packages.

12. Ms.PacMan

Someone will.

13. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

Don't worry bud Urban Meyer is coming for you SEC boys. Don't send an independant (ND) who has all those academic obligations. The Ohio State will kick your asses next year.

14. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Lol don't send a big ten team either.

15. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

I deliver at a different angle then I did 24 years ago. Slightly more stooped.

16. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

Urbs turning us into a hybrid big ten SEC team. We are the only undefeated team left and the real national champion.

17. jibbs

jibbs Long Live the Chief

I don't have any thread ideas for a website revolving around employment at UPS, but check out this website: Cracked.com - America's Only Humor Site | Cracked.com

Better yet, you might want to start with one of their "Most Popular" articles (if you're even interested): The 25 Most Popular Cracked.com Articles of 2011 | Cracked.com

It's hard for me to accurately explain the premise of the website and make it actually sound interesting, but I can waste hours upon hours every day jumping from one article to the next on that site. It's addicting when you're bored, that's for sure.

18. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

Cracked is like Mad on steroids!

19. jibbs

jibbs Long Live the Chief

Most definitely! But more like the warm and friendly Lance Armstrong steroids and less like the hulking, 'roid-raged Kurt Angle ones.