I'm going gray - and not on my head

Livin the Dream?

Disillusioned UPSer
Baldness? Losing hair doesn't bother me. Going gray? I've earned every gray hair I have, although I have very few right now.

I have discovered that I have gone almost completely gray - elsewhere. And I am completely distraught over this.....

tourists24

Baldness? Losing hair doesn't bother me. Going gray? I've earned every gray hair I have, although I have very few right now.

I have discovered that I have gone almost completely gray - elsewhere. And I am completely distraught over this.....

dont worrry,,, all will catch up with the rest....

going to get worse Livin...lol..... along with the aches and pains.... just go rent Disneys "The Lion King"; the whole circle of life thing may put it in perspective

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
razor.jpg

klein

Für Meno :)
Yup... I had a moustache for most of my life... when that started to turn grey, and make me older looking... I shaved it off.
So, there ya go.

I'm 48 too, odd, only mustache and beard went grey (a few spots on my headhair), when I keep my hair shorter.. stays brown.

Bottom, no grey yet.

I heard a lot of women like thier men shaven now, anyways.:wink2:

jennie

Yup... I had a moustache for most of my life... when that started to turn grey, and make me older looking... I shaved it off.
So, there ya go.

I'm 48 too, odd, only mustache and beard went grey (a few spots on my headhair), when I keep my hair shorter.. stays brown.

Bottom, no grey yet.

I heard a lot of women like thier men shaven now, anyways.:wink2:

Heck yea, shave that stuff! :wink2:

klein

Für Meno :)
Klein not much to debate, at least on my end, just my old school way of thinking.

I actually had a woman asking me to shave.... she likes it's that way...
Since, I'm not working sooo many long hrs...anymore. (or at all).
I have more time on my hands to find a g/friend.
And I think I have.
One bonus... :)