I'm going to Instagrad today!!!

SmallPackageBoi

Missloader
I think this topic has been beaten to death, but I'm about to hop on my plane to go to Instagrad and I'm very excited. No more warehouse preload 3am 11 dollars an hour bs I'm ready nervous excited scared thank you for all your support as I know lol most comments after this might be a tad bit negative haha

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I think this topic has been beaten to death, but I'm about to hop on my plane to go to Instagrad and I'm very excited. No more warehouse preload 3am 11 dollars an hour bs I'm ready nervous excited scared thank you for all your support as I know lol most comments after this might be a tad bit negative haha

Congratulations.
Hopefully you learn you DOK better than the name of the program you,are going into

PT Car Washer

Good luck; however, keep in mind that your preload days may not be over, depending upon on how quickly they get you on road.
PT jr. passed driving school 4 weeks ago (not intagrad) and is scheduled to start driving this week. Told him not to hold his breath while he waits. In the mean time still working the Hub.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
God bless the queen for finally getting Instagrad and Netflix up there.

SmallPackageBoi

Missloader
I passed and I like how much I scooped y'all up saying instagrad haha what's the diff it's a class no one here likes in the first place...but I did enjoy the class. I was super stressed out the first two days then relaxed. I start my route tomorrow so wish me luck!!

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I passed and I like how much I scooped y'all up saying instagrad haha what's the diff it's a class no one here likes in the first place...but I did enjoy the class. I was super stressed out the first two days then relaxed. I start my route tomorrow so wish me luck!!
Good luck on the 23rd!

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....

Good luck humping cardboard, for the next 30 years.