I'm going to intentionally break by pinky toe this weekend.

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by clarnzz, Jul 17, 2012.

1. clarnzz

clarnzz Member

I coach a 14U travel baseball team since they were 8, we have world series next weekend a state away. I have single vacation days that should be honered. denied. No favors for anyone by center manager, :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: it. Sunday night, the tequilla comes out and we are going to break my pinky toe. Advice?

I've informed by Center and Division manager I am going to intentionally break my toe for time off and I think thats :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2:ing sick.

2. DorkHead

DorkHead Active Member

Then you will most likely get a warning letter. Why did you want to tell them this?

3. whiskers

whiskers Member

Call in sick?

4. clarnzz

clarnzz Member

Warning letter for what? My toe is broken, I can't work. At best I should be pointed towards pscyological help.

5. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

You would do better if you shot your self in the foot.

6. clarnzz

clarnzz Member

My division manager and center manager both know I tried to put in for the time off. I have the days, and by contract if they had enough drivers hired it would be legit. I could pull some :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: and say whatever, Im sick, my kids are sick, blah blah blah. Id prefer to just self mutilate and be a part of their absurdity. I've called in once in the last 7 months but did get warned on attendance in the last nine months which give them grounds for whatever. i guess I dont care, i do a job and I doubt they truly want to fire me, but im going to break my :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: to prove a point,

7. DorkHead

DorkHead Active Member

Come on geez. I think you need help in spelling also.

8. clarnzz

clarnzz Member

I don't own a gun, but you could shoot me in the foot and I won't press charges. One of my on-cars has alreay offered to break my toe for me.

9. clarnzz

clarnzz Member

Im going to intentionally break my toe for time off and you are worried about my spelling?

10. whiskers

whiskers Member

If you did call in sick it would be legit. Because anyone that would intentionally break a bone in their body IS SICK.

11. ymelord

ymelord Active Member

I don't give a dam abuot your speling, but you can not call in for 3 dayz befor you will be fired. Go be with the kidz, no call no show for 2 dayz **** UPS.

12. ymelord

ymelord Active Member

Oh yea if you do break you toe, post a picture for use all.

13. clarnzz

clarnzz Member

Id rather just have a broken toe than listen to them. At this point if I call in, they know I am being dishonest. I have requested the time, they know why, they have denied it. I tried the proper path, it got me nowhere. I am going to break my :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: just to show them how desperate we are to be a part of our families lives.

I'm not stupid, I know it will change nothing, but if that :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: doesn't stick in my DM and center manager head for the rest of their career I'd be surprised.

14. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

That will be the second thing you've broken, your manhood was first apparently.

15. robot

robot Large Member

Dooooooooooo iiiiiiiittttttt!

16. clarnzz

clarnzz Member

I'll post a pic, it'll be Sunday night after a fifth of 1800 silver.

17. robot

robot Large Member

Wouldn't you rather break a finger instead?

18. clarnzz

clarnzz Member

Are you saying I'm a pusillanimous for not just lieing to my boss, or I'm a pusillanimous for breaking my toe to be a part of my eldest sons biggest games of his life?

19. clarnzz

clarnzz Member

Pinky toe for sure. it's irrelevant, nothing can be done. as a bonus Ill prolly get vicadin for pain.

20. DorkHead

DorkHead Active Member

I was being sarcastic.
    Ok, break your toe. Then you can go out on disability - which sucks. Maybe it will heal right, maybe not. Maybe you won`t ever be able to do this job again, but at least you proved your point ( sarcastic again ) to your center manager and DM, who really does not give a hoot about you