I'm going to intentionally break by pinky toe this weekend.

clarnzz

I coach a 14U travel baseball team since they were 8, we have world series next weekend a state away. I have single vacation days that should be honered. denied. No favors for anyone by center manager, **** it. Sunday night, the tequilla comes out and we are going to break my pinky toe. Advice?

I've informed by Center and Division manager I am going to intentionally break my toe for time off and I think thats ****ing sick.

clarnzz

Warning letter for what? My toe is broken, I can't work. At best I should be pointed towards pscyological help.

clarnzz

Call in sick?

My division manager and center manager both know I tried to put in for the time off. I have the days, and by contract if they had enough drivers hired it would be legit. I could pull some **** and say whatever, Im sick, my kids are sick, blah blah blah. Id prefer to just self mutilate and be a part of their absurdity. I've called in once in the last 7 months but did get warned on attendance in the last nine months which give them grounds for whatever. i guess I dont care, i do a job and I doubt they truly want to fire me, but im going to break my **** to prove a point,

whiskers

My division manager and center manager both know I tried to put in for the time off. I have the days, and by contract if they had enough drivers hired it would be legit. I could pull some **** and say whatever, Im sick, my kids are sick, blah blah blah. Id prefer to just self mutilate and be a part of their absurdity. I've called in once in the last 7 months but did get warned on attendance in the last nine months which give them grounds for whatever. i guess I dont care, i do a job and I doubt they truly want to fire me, but im going to break my **** to prove a point,

If you did call in sick it would be legit. Because anyone that would intentionally break a bone in their body IS SICK.

ymelord

I don't give a dam abuot your speling, but you can not call in for 3 dayz befor you will be fired. Go be with the kidz, no call no show for 2 dayz **** UPS.

clarnzz

If you did call in sick it would be legit. Because anyone that would intentionally break a bone in their body IS SICK.

Id rather just have a broken toe than listen to them. At this point if I call in, they know I am being dishonest. I have requested the time, they know why, they have denied it. I tried the proper path, it got me nowhere. I am going to break my **** just to show them how desperate we are to be a part of our families lives.

I'm not stupid, I know it will change nothing, but if that **** doesn't stick in my DM and center manager head for the rest of their career I'd be surprised.

clarnzz

That will be the second thing you've broken, your manhood was first apparently.

Are you saying I'm a pusillanimous for not just lieing to my boss, or I'm a pusillanimous for breaking my toe to be a part of my eldest sons biggest games of his life?

DorkHead

Im going to intentionally break my toe for time off and you are worried about my spelling?

I was being sarcastic.
Ok, break your toe. Then you can go out on disability - which sucks. Maybe it will heal right, maybe not. Maybe you won`t ever be able to do this job again, but at least you proved your point ( sarcastic again ) to your center manager and DM, who really does not give a hoot about you