I'm going to intentionally break by pinky toe this weekend.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
P.S. a broken pinky-toe (while a painful, yet easy sacrifice on your part) isn't really a great reason to call in.

What do doctors do for a broken pinky toe, anyway? (answer = nothing).

Man up and book off.

They know why your doing it, you know why your doing it, you're within your contractual rights to do so, etc. etc.

They keep putting the ball back in your court, play dodge-ball and permanently place the ball in their court.

(If I was your center manager, I'd much rather have you book off than intentionally break your toe. WTF. )

My brother in law who broke his pinkie toe a few years ago also says don't do it you'll never be the same. It hurts him everyday and his balance is off because of it.

clarnzz

with a casual that makes less and cost less and that can walk

I'm not a gunner, but Im not gonna sit on an easy day to work late. Is a fine line, there is no point in establishing a consistant pace until u have ur own route. I've ran everywhere from 3 hours over to 2 hours under. Their numbers are weird. :) Bonus, overtime, it all goes in the bank.....

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I don't own a gun, but you could shoot me in the foot and I won't press charges. One of my on-cars has alreay offered to break my toe for me.

Guns dont break toes, they remove them completely....along with a substantial chunk of the foot they are attached to.

You could do what I did a couple of years ago during peak, and drop the draw bar/trailer ball (stinger) from my hitch car onto my pinky toe after unhooking a pup trailer. Its a 30 lb piece of steel, and it broke my toe. If you choose this option, I strongly advise having some Percocet or Vicodin on board to augment the tequila.

whiskers

You've already told your center manager and DM that you are going to do this. At this point, NOT breaking your toe would be an integrity issue. I think you have to break it.

Disclaimer: this post is not intended to be taken seriously. Don't break your toe.

clarnzz

You aren't getting it. Break the damn toe then.When the toe truck comes, see if they will bring you your balls back. Good Luck to your boys though.

I took my nuts out of mommies purse years ago, I'm just trying to be honest. Thanks! I hope they do well!

clarnzz

You've already told your center manager and DM that you are going to do this. At this point, NOT breaking your toe would be an integrity issue. I think you have to break it.

Agreed.

Disclaimer: this post is not intended to be taken seriously. Don't break your toe.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Guns dont break toes, they remove them completely....along with a substantial chunk of the foot they are attached to.

You could do what I did a couple of years ago during peak, and drop the draw bar/trailer ball (stinger) from my hitch car onto my pinky toe after unhooking a pup trailer. Its a 30 lb piece of steel, and it broke my toe. If you choose this option, I strongly advise having some Percocet or Vicodin on board to augment the tequila.

How many days of work did you miss?

P.S. I already heard this story.

clarnzz

Ouch! Doing something like that on purpose doesn't seem a good idea, especially since theyd just send a sup with me and have me in jumper all day.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I took my nuts out of mommies purse years ago, I'm just trying to be honest. Thanks! I hope they do well!

Wouldn't telling them you won't be there, without breaking your toe, still qualify as being honest?
I know it won't hurt as much and will be just as effective.

ymelord

Why don't you go for some poison ivy rub your foot on a plant, you can still get days off without having to deform yourself, save the tokillya for later

clarnzz

Wouldn't telling them you won't be there, without breaking your toe, still qualify as being honest?
I know it won't hurt as much and will be just as effective.

Would be as honest, but not as effective. That opens the door for anyone to just say at anytime "I won't be there" they don't want. It kinda sets a standard they would prefer, "if u wanna day off u better be prepared to break something off the clock."