I'm going to quit UPS if Fedex called me.

quamba 638

As a sorter, I always here random supervisors yelling into the trailer that I'm sorting for. "Let's go!", "pick it up in there!". Just ignore them.

When us sorters here that, we're always quick with a response "8.50 kid, what do ya say now!" Or "you get paid by the hour; not the trailer 8.50"

We call the ones who go fast 8.50.

"Where are you going next 8.50?"

One dude yelled back "I make 9.00!" Lol

HubBub

Hello. Its me again. I hate UPS. The only reason why I hate it is because of the manager and the supervisors. UPS management is the most stupidest thing I've ever seen in my life. One supervisor is telling me to not unload anything over 75ib on the belt, and the big full time supervisor is telling me its ok unless its not over 90 ibs. The manager is rushing me to go fast, while the full time supervisor is telling me not to go too fast because I'm killing the loaders with packages. The full time supervisor is OK, but the manager is a pr!ck. As soon as Fedex call me,, I'm going to tell the manager something really nasty and walk out if he bothers me one more time. I'm not getting paid enough to put up with this bull, lol. I don't even feel comfortable at UPS with the managers threatening to fire us everyday if we mess up. I don't care if its going to be the same at Fedex, because atleast I'm getting paid almost $14 an hour, so I can be their b!tch. But I'm not being anybody b!tch for $8.50. I'll update you guys on whether I get the job or not.

You should list your manager as a reference. I'm sure he'd be happy to help you out the door. Also, you'd better start thinking about the next company you'll apply to after your fedex supervisors start telling you to work faster. Actually, just start making a list, I assume you won't be at any company for long.

Indecisi0n

ringing_telephone.gif

Notcool

gotta have thick skin to last as a pter. I ignore them or talk crap back after awhile that sup learns to not bother you and just let you work. This job sucks but its a job lol

dudebro

gotta have thick skin to last as a pter. I ignore them or talk crap back after awhile that sup learns to not bother you and just let you work. This job sucks but its a job lol

Part of the reason for this crucible is to weed out all non-hackers who don't pack the gear to serve in our beloved corps.

My third day, I was drinking water in August on the night sort. A booming voice behind me - my FT sup at the time - "What the friend are you doing? Water is for pu**ies, get back in your load!"

This was so funny I burst out laughing. I went back into Grande Vista Day, but came out to get water whenever I pleased. He didn't have too many other guys loading as fast as I did coming to work every day on a shift that was hiring 25 people a week. Of course, I was 19 at the time. Glad I don't do that now!

HotPepper

Hello. Its me again. I hate UPS. The only reason why I hate it is because of the manager and the supervisors. UPS management is the most stupidest thing I've ever seen in my life. One supervisor is telling me to not unload anything over 75ib on the belt, and the big full time supervisor is telling me its ok unless its not over 90 ibs. The manager is rushing me to go fast, while the full time supervisor is telling me not to go too fast because I'm killing the loaders with packages. The full time supervisor is OK, but the manager is a pr!ck. As soon as Fedex call me,, I'm going to tell the manager something really nasty and walk out if he bothers me one more time. I'm not getting paid enough to put up with this bull, lol. I don't even feel comfortable at UPS with the managers threatening to fire us everyday if we mess up. I don't care if its going to be the same at Fedex, because atleast I'm getting paid almost $14 an hour, so I can be their b!tch. But I'm not being anybody b!tch for $8.50. I'll update you guys on whether I get the job or not.

Well arnt you a big boy your going to tell them something nasty and walk out LMAO dude grow up. Dont like the job quit, quit yer bitchin little girl