I'm going to retire soon

A

anonymous6

I have a feeling you will never be happy. it's not the destination..... it's the trip.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
I have a feeling you will never be happy. it's not the destination..... it's the trip.

bristol-palin-lifes-a-tripp.jpg
bristol-palin-lifes-a-tripp.jpg

chevyman05

Its so sad people spend their whole life trying to accumulate a certain amount of money for happiness. My grandpa did then got cancer and died but it was to late.He realized family and relationships is what to acquire in this life not money. You've never seen hundred dollar bills around a casket weeping for someone.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Its so sad people spend their whole life trying to accumulate a certain amount of money for happiness. My grandpa did then got cancer and died but it was to late.He realized family and relationships is what to acquire in this life not money. You've never seen hundred dollar bills around a casket weeping for someone.

We all die sometime so enjoy the time u have here. Money helps a lot of us do that.

Financially I would rather save enough and prepare to live to 100 and die at 50. Than not make or save anything and live to be 100.