Im gonna start body slamming customers who order over 70'S

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
What the hell is going on ? 14 over 70s on my route today, EVERYTHING is huge now, only 242 pieces in a 800 and its jammed front to back .This oversize crap is getting out of hand and somebody will get a figure four leglock if this continues

Dr.Brownz

stunner1.gif

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
What the hell is going on ? 14 over 70s on my route today, EVERYTHING is huge now, only 242 pieces in a 800 and its jammed front to back .This oversize crap is getting out of hand and somebody will get a figure four leglock if this continues

If it makes you feel better. I get 14 oversea. Every 3 month

StoptheAct1212

I feel your pain. But mann up, your getting paid......... if anything the Customer is smart.. why pick stuff up when Ups Driver brings it to your door...
Stop crying btw

Indecisi0n

It's funny seeing the look on people's faces when you're bringing an irreg to their doorstep with 500 boot prints on the box
You ring the bell with over 70's? I speed up down the block and turn the car off 5 houses down and quietly coast to the house. I then put it at the garage , phantom knock and push the truck 5 house down before I start it up and hall ass.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
You ring the bell with over 70's? I speed up down the block and turn the car off 5 houses down and quietly coast to the house. I then put it at the garage , phantom knock and push the truck 5 house down before I start it up and hall ass.
Ahahahahahahhahahaha....I always put it at the garage and never ring the bell...but sometimes they see me anyway

Indecisi0n

Ahahahahahahhahahaha....I always put it at the garage and never ring the bell...but sometimes they see me anyway
Never park in from of the house. Look for a tree or bush that hides you when in the driver seat. As you drive away and they come running out yelling to you, never EVER make eye contract.