Im gonna start body slamming customers who order over 70'S

ManInBrown

You ring the bell with over 70's? I speed up down the block and turn the car off 5 houses down and quietly coast to the house. I then put it at the garage , phantom knock and push the truck 5 house down before I start it up and hall ass.
Funniest comment I have ever read on BC. Bravo sir!

WorknLateHuh

When the customer comes out of the house and stares at the over 70, I do the ole, "pretend there is something to look at in the opposite direction" and drive away. Customer service-- CHECK!

JL 0513

All that matters is someone is paying good money to get it there. As long as UPS gets their money's worth. Try being an appliance delivery man for a day making a lot less than we do and see if you still complain.

Oddly enough, for me at least, the most annoying thing about overweights/irregulars is not the delivery part but simply having them in the load in your way. A few huge packages back there has a way of ruining your whole day.

Nimnim

The Nim
As an irreg driver who doesn't make the final delivery, I'd be fine with all the over 70s if they were packaged correctly. I'm tired of the 100lb desks where if you set them down on a corner to tip them over the side busts open and the whole thing is a mess. Try as you might to put it back in something always slips out of place and there's no way to get it back in to tape it up properly without taking 20+ minutes to take it apart and put it back together in the special manner the factory did that isn't obvious to anyone.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Had one of my pick up accounts ask me yesterday if we took 120lb parcels. Told her we did but only on Thursdays (I'm off today). Went back during my pick ups and there the parcel sat. She doesn't listen very well.

What'dyabringmetoday???

What a piece of :censored2: comment.
He does this looking for a response. You realize he has no life other than this, right? He has managed to squirrel away two years of income over his twenty-eight year career. And he might have his home paid for when he retires. So I guess you should overlook his idiotic comments and pay attention when he gives out financial and work related advice. I mean, can you imagine owning your own Nissan Altima free and clear at 55 years old? Amazing.