I'm here, just been a bit OCCUPIED.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Hey all, just wanted to drop you all a note to let you know I'm still lurking. I'm smitten, so that has taken quite a bit of my attention. I have been popping in to comment on some of my subscribed threads, but am way too tied up to stick around for any length of time. I am, however, ready to participate in the next Brown Cafe cruise, so hurry and get that set up, already. Thanks for hollering at me, Dilli.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Hey all, just wanted to drop you all a note to let you know I'm still lurking. I'm smitten, so that has taken quite a bit of my attention. I have been popping in to comment on some of my subscribed threads, but am way too tied up to stick around for any length of time. I am, however, ready to participate in the next Brown Cafe cruise, so hurry and get that set up, already. Thanks for hollering at me, Dilli.
You have two stalkers, now!!!:stalker:

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Not
acceptable !!!!! we will need a note from your parents young man !! Now go and sin no more !!