I'm looking at buying some routes.

STFXG

So if you need help getting satisfaction, pm me.

Does that offer stand for anyone?

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1434392392.981263.jpg

ex2fedex

He told me "ultimately it's my decision, but the results between you and them are different" I didn't press him on this because I was already red hot and didn't want to get pissed off anymore. This other business has been contracting for one lousy year. This might be the first time they didn't get a full workforce when they grabbed a contract. It's one of those conglomerates. It's possible they have less complaints because every time a customer calls into my building it is a valid complaint, and in some other buildings they don't stick. They might even have a higher local inbound because I never instructed my drivers to falsify stops like I know some businesses do. All I know is I have proof the senior manager has said the final decision is his, so if he's the one that gave out my drivers info it's not good for him or FedEx, and I will get something from them. Even if it was another FedEx employee it's not good for FedEx. Antitrust? If this other business has been getting access to FedEx computers and conniving to steal confidential information from the contractors that they screw over it's not going to be good for them because that is collusion.
I'm not located in PA, but I was told I should find a PA lawyer to handle this. I am within driving distance. I'll PM you.

18.10 Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with
the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without regard to choice of law principles.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
wait, how about drivers who are on multiple contractors ie me and i know of one other that are swings/covers.

some contractors pay better than others so i said what the hey ~ i can be a freelance driver! & they all will take turns filling in my schedule to keep me busy all week, even during lighter days ~ they'll add me as a sup to help out other drivers who are "bricked out"

bbsam

Staff member
Why would they want to stop posting excerpts? This employee supervisor has already been fired! Yes, it is possible another driver gave info, it is also possible and more probable, that the manager has the personality disorder of an egomaniac, and no one is going to tell them anything. ex2 seems to have the spunk to question and not be pushed, unlike many of you. Therefore his independent thinking must be eradicated. That ex2 is located in PA, same state as Moon Twp., Ground HQ, is an ISP, or now ex ISP, has retained a lawyer, is awesome. You go ex2! I don't know who you have retained or talked to, I can put you in contact with some legals very well versed in Ex operations in the Quaker state. So far, they haven't lost, settlements are just that, an agreement with both sides satisfied. So if you need help getting satisfaction, pm me. This is exactly the sort of thing that will blow up the new improved ISP model, a maniac manager, or contractor that abuses one of their employees since a lot of them like to portray themselves as hooligans, eventually one will go to far.
You keep going on about these lawyer contacts and their winning ways. Is there a reason you aren't more forthcoming with information about them?

It will be fine

You keep going on about these lawyer contacts and their winning ways. Is there a reason you aren't more forthcoming with information about them?
They're the super secret lawyers. The ones writing the super secret state contractor definitions that FedEx doesn't know about and will crumble the whole system.

M I Indy

Where did I say win? You keep going on about how proud you are to pay low wages to fufill your soccer dreams, you can't even read the post correctly. What is the reason for that? Information about them is everywhere, you just aren't looking in the right place, like gixxer.;)

bbsam

Staff member
Why would they want to stop posting excerpts? This employee supervisor has already been fired! Yes, it is possible another driver gave info, it is also possible and more probable, that the manager has the personality disorder of an egomaniac, and no one is going to tell them anything. ex2 seems to have the spunk to question and not be pushed, unlike many of you. Therefore his independent thinking must be eradicated. That ex2 is located in PA, same state as Moon Twp., Ground HQ, is an ISP, or now ex ISP, has retained a lawyer, is awesome. You go ex2! I don't know who you have retained or talked to, I can put you in contact with some legals very well versed in Ex operations in the Quaker state. So far, they haven't lost, settlements are just that, an agreement with both sides satisfied. So if you need help getting satisfaction, pm me. This is exactly the sort of thing that will blow up the new improved ISP model, a maniac manager, or contractor that abuses one of their employees since a lot of them like to portray themselves as hooligans, eventually one will go to far.
Well, when you say, "...so far they haven't lost..." I think you lead us to the "winning" conclusion.

bbsam

Staff member
Where did I say win? You keep going on about how proud you are to pay low wages to fufill your soccer dreams, you can't even read the post correctly. What is the reason for that? Information about them is everywhere, you just aren't looking in the right place, like gixxer.;)
And what is your relation with them? You seem a bit too coy about that.

bbsam

Staff member
The last group I remember was the losing bunch over at FedEx Watch, Lynn Ferris, et. al. They've been gone for years now...I think right after Oberstar failed in his quest.

M I Indy

Well, when you say, "...so far they haven't lost..." I think you lead us to the "winning" conclusion.

Not at all! Just like "we disagree with the ninth circuit, but will pay, oh yeah we didn't lose, no admission of guilt, we just like giving out money" to paraphrase. Also "we have over one hundred decisions in our favor, we just don't care to discuss them in depth or with anyone". Do me a favor on my posts, stop thinking about them and concentrate on reading the post.

M I Indy

The last group I remember was the losing bunch over at FedEx Watch, Lynn Ferris, et. al. They've been gone for years now...I think right after Oberstar failed in his quest.

Don't know Fed Ex watch? I believe Lynn Ferris(?) retired, and the firm she worked for just got the Cali settlement for the ground driver employees. I'm pretty sure her retirement funds just got a nice deposit off Ex, not off the employees, since Ex paid legal costs.

bbsam

Staff member
Not at all! Just like "we disagree with the ninth circuit, but will pay, oh yeah we didn't lose, no admission of guilt, we just like giving out money" to paraphrase. Also "we have over one hundred decisions in our favor, we just don't care to discuss them in depth or with anyone". Do me a favor on my posts, stop thinking about them and concentrate on reading the post.
Go on. You seem like you almost want to sell a service. Who are you with?

M I Indy

Silent? We have conversed the last 1/2 hour. What is an agent with a law firm? That doesn't make any sense to me. I AM INDY, not a solicitor. But, I know what you are.