Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Fresh Fish! Fresh Fish!
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1416622702.616947.jpg

Sent using a Potato

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Don't let your supervisors rush you.
Not a great suggestion for a new person. You have to hustle when you're new but you have to pay attention to what you're doing.

- Leave long packages outside till the end
Drivers love having long crap in the aisle stepping on it and twisting our ankles on these. Put longs under the shelves unless it's something coming off early.

- Don't leave the shelves empty...move the bottom shelf items to the top.
Careful suggesting a new loader put things on the wrong shelf. New people should put stuff where it's supposed to go or directly below. If you have an empty shelf you should only put stuff there that doesn't go there if you write the correct HIN in big numbers on the box and tell your driver about it before you go home. Once you have experience, have made seniority and know your driver you can start putting things on the wrong shelf if you both agree it should go there. This is especially important if the newbie is in an Orion center. It used to be that something on the wrong shelf usually wasn't a huge deal if it was put on a shelf the driver would get to before reaching the shelf it should be on, but now with the way Orion has drivers jump all over that's no longer the case.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Don't let your supervisors rush you. This is what I do, but it's my personal preference:
- Put small packages on the back of the shelf. Medium sized on the front. Big ones on the floor.
- Leave long packages outside till the end; this :censored2: is my bane.
- Write HIN numbers so you don't put stuff all over the place.
- If there's a lot of bulk, and there's room on the floor, put it there.
- Don't leave the shelves empty. If there's few 1000 items, move the 5000 forward. If there's nothing on the top shelve, move the bottom shelf items to the top. I swear management does a really :censored2:ty job of arranging items.
- If there's no room in the truck, leave the big-ass ones outside. Always have a clear walkway; safety first.
I didn't actually bother to read your post till now.
Small packages in the back of the shelves?? Yes, drivers love digging around for smalls and small boxes.

Don't leave aanything out until the end....or as few pieces as possible. There is always room for irregs and bulk if you know how to make room on the floors. Load the.floor in HIN order...just like the shelves.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Small packages in the back of the shelves?? Yes, drivers love digging around for smalls and small boxes.

Don't leave aanything out until the end....or as few pieces as possible. There is always room for irregs and bulk if you know how to make room on the floors. Load the.floor in HIN order...just like the shelves.
5a3718121474a42c9667e8f25ca13abab26abf61e15c638b3dcc24f17c0e0302.jpg
lol.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli

Your a PC drivers dream....