Im out.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

drewed

Shankman
So I came to BC in January after reading for several months to find people with like expierences, share stories and vent frustrations and since January I've talked to a lot of, had some laughs butted some heads but all in all its been a great expierence and a lot of you have opened my eyes to other aspects of UPS and life I wasn't aware of.

So in the past week, several of you have displayed the ability to be childish, irresponsible and imature; for those grow up and get over yourself its the internet 95% of us don't know or ever will know eachother in the real world. So I'm quitting BC until I feel the personal issues with the moderators and fellow members has been resolved.

To everyone thats shown kindness to eachother, thank you, please keep in touch
To all others :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: off eat :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: and jump off a cliff, I dont need it, other people dont need it, SO GROW UP

Sincerely,
Drewed

H

hseofpayne

So I came to BC in January after reading for several months to find people with like expierences, share stories and vent frustrations and since January I've talked to a lot of, had some laughs butted some heads but all in all its been a great expierence and a lot of you have opened my eyes to other aspects of UPS and life I wasn't aware of.

So in the past week, several of you have displayed the ability to be childish, irresponsible and imature; for those grow up and get over yourself its the internet 95% of us don't know or ever will know eachother in the real world. So I'm quitting BC until I feel the personal issues with the moderators and fellow members has been resolved.

To everyone thats shown kindness to eachother, thank you, please keep in touch
To all others :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: off eat :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: and jump off a cliff, I dont need it, other people dont need it, SO GROW UP

Sincerely,
Drewed

Hold the door!

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Well, the goodby note is almost as good as a goodby poll.

Kid, you got issues with the mods, it might be you. Just a thought.

Did enjoy some of your posts, but after all, this is America. Dont let the door hit you in the behind on the way out.

d

H

hseofpayne

Did enjoy some of your posts, but after all, this is America. Dont let the door hit you in the behind on the way out.

d

Nice parting shot, do you always shoot in the back?!!!

drewed

Shankman

d

not really, when pms are read by moderators bc one member stirred up trouble for many members, remember the good of the many out weigh the good of the one.,.. the one member should grow up and leave and stop her bs but shes not and the mods are letting her do while she blames everyone else so thats how ive come to this decisons

H

hseofpayne

No he tells it like he sees it. goodbye and don't let the door hit you on the way out

You sure do confuse one persons statements with anothers real often, Dilligadarn. I believe it was drewed who was considering leaving, but then you get our posts mixed up all the time, especially when running to tell the teacher!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
You sure do confuse one persons statements with anothers real often, Dilligadarn. I believe it was drewed who was considering leaving, but then you get our posts mixed up all the time, especially when running to tell the teacher!
I didn't mix any thing. BYE

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
House

I dont shoot people in the back, not like some others I could mention.

I dont intend to get into a 3rd grade pissing contest between you and others. Too simple to ignore.

But you were the one that posted, hold the door. Usually reserved for people following someone else out the door. So if there is a confusion, it is within your own mind.

So if you insist on playing childish games, dont trip on Drewed on the way out.

d

H

hseofpayne

I didn't mix any thing. BYE

NA NA NA NA NA still here! Why do you insist on jumping into my conversations? I trust you reported everybody who posted derogatory comments about women during Sunday chat, or do you have something personal against me? How could you, you don't know me, personally?! If you knew the truth, you wouldn't be harassing me, and I am to much of a gentleman to post all the messages I received to support the truth. Back off and go back to your click.

H

hseofpayne

House

I dont shoot people in the back, not like some others I could mention.

I dont intend to get into a 3rd grade pissing contest between you and others. Too simple to ignore.

But you were the one that posted, hold the door. Usually reserved for people following someone else out the door. So if there is a confusion, it is within your own mind.

So if you insist on playing childish games, dont trip on Drewed on the way out.

d

Man, you girls trip me out, you call some one childish and follow it up with, "don't let the doorknob hit ya on the way out"!!!!!!!! Stop it, your killing me !!!!!!!!!! No really, stop it, I'm rolling on the floor!!!!!!!!! Just curious , who else is a back shooter?!

sx2700

Banned
I was considering leaving too, but I decided I wasn't going to take the constant insults to heart. Instead, I think it's fun to come here and watch all you idiots bicker back and forth like a bunch of school girls, and occasionally stir up the pot myself. So Drewed...like you said, you don't know anybody here and they don't know you so screw em and just fire back at em.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
I trust you reported everybody who posted derogatory comments about women during Sunday chat
And yet another great reason why so many DONT go or stay in the chat on sunday nights. More is not always better.

d PS, Drewed is still holding that door, better hurry;)

atatbl

Too bad Drew. You were actually funny and worthwhile as a poster. That is hard to find. I always wondered if the mods here research PMs. I don't mean the following to be disrespecting to BC (I love this place). This forum isn't big enough to draw news attention or lawsuits yet, but it is crazy at the ones where it is. There are documented cases of people threatening each other online, finding the person's IP, using that to track their ISP, then finding their name, address and all other info they need, then actually find the person IN REAL LIFE!

The kicker? THE FORUMS got sued and ended up settling (privately of course, so we will never know the amount). Simply ridiculous. How can people hold "the internet" responsible?

Here's an idea, take some personal responsibility. If you just post on a forum, no one will track you down. **Unless a mod or admin is helping, which seems pretty unearthly on this forum** Even if you say asinine and overall slandering things, you are "safe" in regards to the interwebs. These situations escalate just like REAL LIFE.

If you need moderators on a forum to handle your problems you should probably just give up on life. I know this is an overall serious forum and most of you are looking at your monitors with your jaw dropped, but c'mon. You get in an e-fight and then run to the moderators? Do you know what that is equivalent to? I won't even answer that because we all know real world situations where people do this exact thing and it just shows how underdeveloped (socially) these people are. Well, for the inexperienced, the people that run to moderators online, are the exact same people that (on their BEST day) come in second at everything they do in real life.

atatbl

I was considering leaving too, but I decided I wasn't going to take the constant insults to heart. Instead, I think it's fun to come here and watch all you idiots bicker back and forth like a bunch of school girls, and occasionally stir up the pot myself. So Drewed...like you said, you don't know anybody here and they don't know you so screw em and just fire back at em.

I like you. A true vet.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Unbelievable. I guess BC just as UPS is not for everyone. The door even tho shut, can be reopened unless you have been banned. Dont slam it too hard. You never know when you may need it again.

atatbl

Oh and.... just to stir the pot real quick (because it needs it).... Does anyone relaize the idiocy/irony of dilligaf's screen name and her actions here?

I guess the answer to that acronym is a resounding "YES!!!! Please Lord, make me matter somewhere..... even if only online!"

Mike Hawk

Where is Soberups when you need him, he needs to make a baby picture with the caption "WHAAA, he said she said". Really you are all adults deal with it, you don't have to get along with everyone.

If you want to leave then leave, don't make drama about leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.