Im out.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

atatbl

Constant insults and flaming?
1% of the community causing 100% of the problem.

I think he was over-exaggerating to make a point. People here are not being rude to each other. It is a phenomenon in the internet......

satellitedriver

I think you might have gotten the wrong idea here. One, I was very surprised to hear Drew say you can research PMs (if that was what he was implying).

Second, I WAS NOT implying you or any member of THIS FORUM would e-stalk someone to find them in real life. I would be very surprised if anyone here would, but people are people so who knows. The instances that I speak of take place on sites MUCH different from this one. I do find it odd though that this is a serious board (meaning most topics are not to joke about, but truly about someone's livelihood), yet your site manages to have exemplary moderation (without much moderation) if that makes sense. It is an impressive feat unto itself. The mods here should be complimented for brining this about.
The majority of posters on this site are Upser's just trying to vent or look for/and share information.
A Moderator's job here, as I see it, is to keep the language clean and the trolls out.
Upser's are pro's and need little guidance.
Everyone on this site is a moderator and has a duty to try and keep it a cool place to come to. IMO

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
The majority of posters on this site are Upser's just trying to vent or look for/and share information.
A Moderator's job here, as I see it, is to keep the language clean and the trolls out.
Upser's are pro's and need little guidance.
Everyone on this site is a moderator and has a duty to try and keep it a cool place to come to. IMO
I agree and good night!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
My name isn't an acronym. dilligaf's is. Not to be pretentious, but I would never typecast myself with such a ridiculous/attitudinal screen name (or any moniker for that matter) online, or in real life.
Obviously you haven't been around bikers much. It is not a typecast it is a statement. Much like that of tattoos. Ridiculous? I really don't care if you think it is ridiculous or not. You don't like? I really don't care if you like it or not. I DO!

What kind of SN is atatbl? Do I like it? What difference does it make if I like it? It is who you are. In what way I don't know, but it doesn't matter. Did you typecast yourself?

atatbl

Obviously you haven't been around bikers much. It is not a typecast it is a statement. Much like that of tattoos. Ridiculous? I really don't care if you think it is ridiculous or not. You don't like? I really don't care if you like it or not. I DO!

What kind of SN is atatbl? Do I like it? What difference does it make if I like it? It is who you are. In what way I don't know, but it doesn't matter. Did you typecast yourself?

I like how you changed your sig to read "do I look like I get annoyed first?", but still managed to say I don't hang around biker's much because I know your screen name displays no class. To most, that acronym might as well stand for "disaster as a person." BUt we will go with your "NEW" definition..... It only took you ten minutes to change your sig, nice job. It stands for "annoyed first" Really?!?!?!?!?! That is how tough bikers are? That is what your "posse" "reps"? Get real.

You are fooling EVERYONE!1!1!1!1!

Unless....... unless I link this

Do not click if you do not like foul language ............

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dilligaf

Oh, and the answer to your second question is a resounding "HELL NO", Nor will anything you ever do.

satellitedriver

My name isn't an acronym. dilligaf's is. Not to be pretentious, but I would never typecast myself with such a ridiculous/attitudinal screen name (or any moniker for that matter) online, or in real life.
OK, What does it mean?
Did you just throw down scrabble pieces and create an avatar?

atatbl

The irony? If your acronym was actually a "statement", you wouldn't be PMing mods off the hook telling on people.....

Game over... try again next week when you want some more e-drama.

Until then....

WINSLOW-OWNED.gif

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Actually it took less than 10 mins. So? You must have trying to think of something else to say to get out of saying what your SN means. Sat has asked you twice and you are ignoring him.

Well what does your SN stand for. Stand up, be proud tell us 'what does atatbl mean'?

atatbl

Actually it took less than 10 mins. So? You must have trying to think of something else to say to get out of saying what your SN means. Sat has asked you twice and you are ignoring him.

Well what does your SN stand for. Stand up, be proud tell us 'what does atatbl mean'?

LOL @ you implying I was stalling: "Sat has asked you twice and you are ignoring him".... Really? This is classic. Internet toughin' at its best. You really showed me. I would answer WHAT my screen name means (understand, most of us do NOT use outlandish/offensive ACRONYMS for SNs) if I cared what your opinion was. Unfortunately for you, (as most things in life are) I do not.

Back to the "stalling" (since I was the one that left your posts unanswered due to my defeat, right? Wait, nope that was just you)..... Respond to this first.

Here's an idea, take some personal responsibility. If you just post on a forum, no one will track you down. **Unless a mod or admin is helping, which seems pretty unearthly on this forum** Even if you say asinine and overall slandering things, you are "safe" in regards to the interwebs. These situations escalate just like REAL LIFE.

If you need moderators on a forum to handle your problems you should probably just give up on life. I know this is an overall serious forum and most of you are looking at your monitors with your jaw dropped, but c'mon. You get in an e-fight and then run to the moderators? Do you know what that is equivalent to? I won't even answer that because we all know real world situations where people do this exact thing and it just shows how underdeveloped (socially) these people are. Well, for the inexperienced, the people that run to moderators online, are the exact same people that (on their BEST day) come in second at everything they do in real life.

Oh and.... just to stir the pot real quick (because it needs it).... Does anyone relaize the idiocy/irony of dilligaf's screen name and her actions here?

I guess the answer to that acronym is a resounding "YES!!!! Please Lord, make me matter somewhere..... even if only online!"

Great!!!!!!! Thanks for pointing that out!!!!!!!!

The irony? If your acronym was actually a "statement", you wouldn't be PMing mods off the hook telling on people.....

Game over... try again next week when you want some more e-drama.

Until then....

WINSLOW-OWNED.gif

H

hseofpayne

You posted;

"Hold the door" is common nomenclature for, I am going with you.
No confusion on Dill's part regarding your statement.

You are a little late to the show my man, I was referring to her reporting me for posts made by others. That would be the confusion part. Do appreciate you stepping in with you always sunny disposition though!

atatbl

You are a little late to the show my man, I was referring to her reporting me for posts made by others. That would be the confusion part. Do appreciate you stepping in with you always sunny disposition though!

What did drew say to spark her over-fueled, zealous, illogical, hateful spiral anyways? PM if you feel it would be more appropriate.

dillweed

Sorry to see the squabbles but not surprised. Chats are so much different from forum posts. Comments fly right and left, to this one and that one. No time to re-read posts and consider how it might affect the other people. No time to realilze that many posts are in jest and even worse, who they may be directed at. I've been tempted to join the chats but glad I didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.