I'm perplexed by this whole #blacklivesmatter movement.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Why is it that whenever a black criminal is killed by a POLICE officer, the streets fill with people who are so concerned over these deaths, chanting blacklivesmatter, and all the rest? Yet in Baltimore, where a police involved "murder" spurred massive unrest and opportunistic behavior, there have been nearly SIXTY blacks murdered since his death by other blacks, and there have been no chants, protests or riots.

In Chicago over the weekend 10 were murdered, including a seven, yes SEVEN year old boy. I am yet to see any protests, riots, or even unrest there.

Full disclosure, I don't care when gang members kill each other, in fact, I wish they'd step their game up on that. But don't come out here with all that "blacklivesmatter" stuff while continuing to kill OTHER black people, because that makes it seem that they don't think blacklivesmatter very much.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In the twisted world of Black Lives Matter , blacks killing other blacks is normal .
If a person who is not black kills a black only then do they object . They are nothing but media whores .

Overpaid Union Thug

Why is it that whenever a black criminal is killed by a POLICE officer, the streets fill with people who are so concerned over these deaths, chanting blacklivesmatter, and all the rest? Yet in Baltimore, where a police involved "murder" spurred massive unrest and opportunistic behavior, there have been nearly SIXTY blacks murdered since his death by other blacks, and there have been no chants, protests or riots.

In Chicago over the weekend 10 were murdered, including a seven, yes SEVEN year old boy. I am yet to see any protests, riots, or even unrest there.

Full disclosure, I don't care when gang members kill each other, in fact, I wish they'd step their game up on that. But don't come out here with all that "blacklivesmatter" stuff while continuing to kill OTHER black people, because that makes it seem that they don't think blacklivesmatter very much.
Imagine if whites did the whole white mob thing that blacks have been doing. Liberals would be going ape :censored2:.

Last edited by a moderator:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Imagine if whites did the whole white mob thing that blacks have been doing. Liberals would be going ape :censored2:.
whitepeoplerioting.jpg

wkmac

So whites only raise hell at the outcome of sporting events or incidents and blacks raise hell at what they see are community injustices?

Interesting and also telling!
;)

Babagounj

Strength through joy
So whites only raise hell at the outcome of sporting events or incidents and blacks raise hell at what they see are community injustices?

;)
Community injustices ?
I wonder if any have used that line down at the welfare office ?

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
What about the black dude who stabbed the white guy 40 times on the DC metro?

It wa the white guys fault because he refused to let the black dude steal his cell phone so the balck guy stabbed him

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

;)
Crying about community injustice, when most of Ferguson and Baltimore are on welfare, aka being taken care of by the community is also interesting and telling.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

;)

I'll respond using small words, this should help.

Any rioting is stupid. Whether you're mad because some gang banging a-hole was killed by the cops (see, it's only when a cop does it do their lives "matter"), or thrilled because the Bruins won lord stanleys cup. Destroying businesses and creating a mob don't help you mourn or celebrate, it just makes you look like a maroon.

Anyone hear about the TWELVE year old who killed a 31 year old man during a drug deal? Is that sixth grader swayed by your hashtags and stupid signs? You'll see no riots or protests though, because when it's black on black crime, they don't care.

God forbid a white person pulls the trigger and he's automatically a racist, and the black victim is made out to be a "hood hero".

In the meantime I'll sit in my nice house, far removed from this asinine behavior. It has zero effect on me personally, I just find it hypocritical how depending on who's behind the trigger determines if one's life does or doesn't matter.

BrownArmy

White people are often unaware about the inherent structures of our society that demean and demoralize and disenfranchise other people who aren't white, because they never have cause to navigate those 'racial-back-streets'.

White people are often surprised when non-white people take offense about one thing or another, because whatever that thing is, it's likely something the white person took for granted, never thought about, didn't realize, had no experience with, etc.

White privilege (active and passive advantages white people don't recognize they have) is real.

I'm quite sure anyone on this forum would react in a highly negative fashion to an obviously racist person, but it's the subtle racism that is the most invasive and damaging.

You asked.