I'm so sick of the Harassment and take away's

If I was topped out and had a topped out courier spouse I think I'd find it hard to leave too. That's good money. Give them credit, they've worked hard for a very long time and hung in there. I've quit and got rehired twice, and my bank account reflects that unfortunately. Just wish all of us could look forward to the deal Goldi has, there's no real reason to put in the years she has anymore.
You should organize.

Dex01

Banned
No but really, you guys need to organize.

The "O" word? Surely you jest! With the likes of MRFDX leading the way, the probability of organization en masse is about as likely as a populist democratic president! Laughing my statuesque posterior off! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
This needs to stop!! Set us free from the Memphis BALLS AND CHAINS. LET US DO OUR JOB without any more Harassment! Get rid of all these middle jobs that are attacking the Couriers. Think of all the money you could save by eliminating those jobs. I am sick and tired of seeing my coworkers attacked, or myself. And yes, I have been around for 30 plus years. And yes I loved express at one time. No more! Times have changed! This is nothing but harassment!

Times have changed. You're no longer going to get fired for not making goal. You're no longer going to get fired, in most cases, for service failures. What's the problem?

Dex01

Banned
Times have changed. You're no longer going to get fired for not making goal. You're no longer going to get fired, in most cases, for service failures. What's the problem?

It's almost as if people want an opportunity to put themselves in a position to retire with dignity. What's their :censored2:ing problem?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
The problem is shills like you defending this type of treatment. You must enjoy micromanaging.

59 Dano

It's almost as if people want an opportunity to put themselves in a position to retire with dignity. What's their :censored2:ing problem?

Comfortable retirement (which is what Goldi will have), or a job where you won't be fired for poor performance? Take your pick.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Still havent figured out why Fedex wont organize n go union like us at Brown. People need to grow a set and quit playing around if they want job security, better pay and better benefits.

El Morado Diablo

Our manager is writing us up for almost anything. We've been told to log in to the computer to look for OLCC's at least once per week. The manager is also using forms you have to sign as a precursor to OLCC's. When questioned, he denied scan compliance having to be 100% before contradicting himself by making a senior courier sign the forms for missing ONE van scan. His reasoning was he had to apply them to everyone or they wouldn't work. What a miserable work environment this has become.

59 Dano

Yeah, you Memphis types don't work any harder than you have to. We already know that.

You complain if we take on the arduous task of micromanaging, you complain if we don't.

No wonder you're such a wretched and unhappy person.

59 Dano

Our manager is writing us up for almost anything. We've been told to log in to the computer to look for OLCC's at least once per week. The manager is also using forms you have to sign as a precursor to OLCC's. When questioned, he denied scan compliance having to be 100% before contradicting himself by making a senior courier sign the forms for missing ONE van scan. His reasoning was he had to apply them to everyone or they wouldn't work. What a miserable work environment this has become.

They can OLCC me daily and twice on Friday if they want. Means little to nothing.

As for his reasoning, he's right. It used to be that you focused on the problem employees in these situations. Someone cried, filed a lawsuit, and now they have to do these things uniformly, to a fault.