I'm tired...

Nolimitz

Mostly of having to work days off. I'm 4/10 and we have been sched to work every "day off" all summer along w/ being on Sat. draft lists. Last week I informed the scheduling manager that I was not available to work day off this week. I was put on the schedule anyway. When I asked why the response was why do you need the day off... Hey butt wipe it's none of your damn business. Any other areas in this boat. Come peak we are going to be so toast...

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Mostly of having to work days off. I'm 4/10 and we have been sched to work every "day off" all summer along w/ being on Sat. draft lists. Last week I informed the scheduling manager that I was not available to work day off this week. I was put on the schedule anyway. When I asked why the response was why do you need the day off... Hey butt wipe it's none of your damn business. Any other areas in this boat. Come peak we are going to be so toast...
You're right. It is none of their business what you need a day off for or what you do on your days off (when you get them.) They wouldn't tell you if you asked them. Fred's turned his management staff into terrorists.

oldngray

nowhere special
That cartoon is quite entertaining, I keep watching it over and over like a maniac.
get.gif

MassWineGuy

Never quit. The season ran out for the seasonal position. If you can score a permanent job at UPS, it can be good. IF is the key word. But drivers there complain about the same stuff as FedEx people here. Yes, having the Teamsters is a great thing, but that never prevented lots of UPS people I knew from getting screwed by management.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Yeah sure. And as low man on the Teamster totem pole get the absolute worst effin' routes. Then put up with the b.s. UPS has going on there, simiar to FedEx.
Weve all been the the low guy on the totem pole at sometime, ive buttered up my muffin a lot back when I first started lol. It is what it is dude, gotta start somewhere. Lifes hard, its all bout overcoming and achieving youngblood feel me. Nothing in life is pefect that's the beauty of it all.

dezguy

Yeah sure. And as low man on the Teamster totem pole get the absolute worst effin' routes. Then put up with the b.s. UPS has going on there, simiar to FedEx.

And what do you think is going to happen at FedEx? New guy gets the worst route and other couriers usually dump their worst stops on him/her because that person doesn't know any better.

hypo hanna

And what do you think is going to happen at FedEx? New guy gets the worst route and other couriers usually dump their worst stops on him/her because that person doesn't know any better.
Difference is after 20 or 30 years of BS, you will have a retirement you can survive on.