I'm worried that I missed a package

upschuck

Dave is correct. If you don't go to address, knock on door, then NI1 would be falsifying records and a dischargeable offense. They know exactly where you are when you deliver boxes. The DIAD should notate those packages as having a commit time, and the route should be arraigned accordingly.

That being said, if box mishelved and found later in the day, it is missed, if you just didn't get to it, it is missed. Not worth getting fired over. Just be honest and tell them what happened. Not too big of a deal, I'm sure it happened before in that area.

barnyard

KTM rider
The way I read the first post he got there at 4:30pm but they weren't taking deliveries? If that's the case it's not missed.

According to the Diad training from last week, that would be a missed package. Their delivery hours are clearly posted, it is up to us to accommodate. Before the training, I would have agreed and sheeted it as NI1 or NR1.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
next time send a message to you center requesting instructions. Then do as told and take a pic of the instructions on the diad.

JackStraw

Record as missed and take your medicine. What ever you do, don't be dishonest. Mgt. looks for things like that to hang you.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I think most folks prefer discussing the issues rather than your ambiguous sexual orientation.
Hey Dave, what's your idea of fun....alphabetizing your canned goods, or organizing your sock drawer? Why do you have issues with Inde and everyone else who doesn't want to be serious 24/7? Some of us come here to blow off steam, not to ONLY discuss work in a serious manner. Sometimes it's fun to make a joke and laugh....maybe you should try it sometime.

Sincerely,
Chairperson of the BC welcome (back) wagon

Necropostophiliac

Hey Dave, what's your idea of fun....alphabetizing your canned goods, or organizing your sock drawer? Why do you have issues with Inde and everyone else who doesn't want to be serious 24/7? Some of us come here to blow off steam, not to ONLY discuss work in a serious manner. Sometimes it's fun to make a joke and laugh....maybe you should try it sometime.

Sincerely,

Indecisi0n

Sincerely,

LikeThisPost.jpg
LikeThisPost.jpg