Immigration

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Honduras Catches 5 Syrians with Stolen Greek Passports Headed to U.S.A

News outlets across the western hemisphere are reporting that five Syrians with stolen Greek passports were arrested in Honduras. The Central American nation has historically been an integral segment of the clandestine journey from the Middle East and North Africa into the United States. All five appear to be young males. Another Syrian was caught previously in recent days, but authorities have not revealed any information about that individual.

moreluck

golden ticket member
171442_600.jpg

wkmac

With the recent talk and concern over the Syrian refugees, I've noticed from internet memes circulating among conservative types that the conservative cause has now become aware of the plight of the homeless and talking about it.

newfie

With the recent talk and concern over the Syrian refugees, I've noticed from internet memes circulating among conservative types that the conservative cause has now become aware of the plight of the homeless and talking about it.

Unfortunately your liberal policies have created so many more of them that it is becoming increasingly difficult to ignore them. we really wish you would start helping your homeless instead of screwing them over so we have clear walkways when we engage in our activities of labor.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The Center for Immigration Studies just released a new report on refugee welfare, compiled from statistics from Obama’s own Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR).
According to the report, 91 percent of Middle East refugees are on food stamps, 73 percent on Medicaid, 37 percent on TANF (Temporary Assistance to Needy Families), 19 percent on Section 8, 20 percent on WIC vouchers, 20 percent get free school lunches and 32 percent are collecting SSI.
According to a report by the Congressional Research Services, in 2013 only 11 percent of “refugees” who have been living large here for more than five years were getting coverage through their employers.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The Center for Immigration Studies just released a new report on refugee welfare, compiled from statistics from Obama’s own Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR).
According to the report, 91 percent of Middle East refugees are on food stamps, 73 percent on Medicaid, 37 percent on TANF (Temporary Assistance to Needy Families), 19 percent on Section 8, 20 percent on WIC vouchers, 20 percent get free school lunches and 32 percent are collecting SSI.
According to a report by the Congressional Research Services, in 2013 only 11 percent of “refugees” who have been living large here for more than five years were getting coverage through their employers.

pssst...

25% of the American military families are on welfare.

Are they crappy people like everyone else on welfare in your eyes?

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I'm sorry did you say something?

Everytime and I mean EVERYTIME one of you flakes "mocks" someone on welfare, remember that you are MOCKING the men and women in our military.

Then, pat yourself on the back for voting for the political party that rejects bills to increase the pay of our military men and women while calling yourself a hypocrite.

TOS.

newfie

Everytime and I mean EVERYTIME one of you flakes "mocks" someone on welfare, remember that you are MOCKING the men and women in our military.

Then, pat yourself on the back for voting for the political party that rejects bills to increase the pay of our military men and women while calling yourself a hypocrite.
TOS.

Lets see I'm going to protect all the freeloaders out there by making up some crap about the military being on welfare as a shield.

upload_2015-11-22_19-11-23.png