Important Message

What'dyabringmetoday???

ChickenLegs,

Who do you recommend reporting to?

From my recent observations management employees seem to be the most dangerous at this time.

Sincerely,
I
Integrity- which management employees seem dangerous and what are they doing that is dangerous? Also- what have you done to remedy this?

Sincerely,

W

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
ChickenLegs,

Who do you recommend reporting to?

From my recent observations management employees seem to be the most dangerous at this time.

Sincerely,
I
Integrity,

It depends. I like your observation. Maybe we can discuss this in private? I have been temporarily assigned to a different area --- I may not be available during normal hours.

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
Integrity- which management employees seem dangerous and what are they doing that is dangerous? Also- what have you done to remedy this?

What'dyabringmetoday,

The management people that seem dangerous are those that:

1 Made the decision to accept more work than they can safely handle.
2. All those overlooking unsafe behaviors.
3. All those committing unsafe behaviors.
4. Those who not handling the pressure and are yelling and screaming at an alarming rate which creates a potentially dangerous hostile work environment.
5. All others that may apply.

These are just my observations.

Sincerely,
I

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What'dyabringmetoday,

The management people that seem dangerous are those that:

1 Made the decision to accept more work than they can safely handle.
2. All those overlooking unsafe behaviors.
3. All those committing unsafe behaviors.
4. Those who not handling the pressure and are yelling and screaming at an alarming rate which creates a potentially dangerous hostile work environment.
5. All others that may apply.

These are just my observations.

Sincerely,
I

I would like to add to #4 the inherent health risks associated with the inability to handle stress.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I would like to add to #4 the inherent health risks associated with the inability to handle stress.
Upstate,

Agreed, not being able to handle stress in life definitely makes someone a danger to themselves and to their families.

If any one reading this feels like stress is getting to them you can private message me.

I will gladly introduce you to the one who can provide you with peace beyond all understanding.

Sincerely,
I

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Upstate,

Agreed, not being able to handle stress in life definitely makes someone a danger to themselves and to their families.

If any one reading this feels like stress is getting to them you can private message me.

I will gladly introduce you to the one who can provide you with peace beyond all understanding.

Sincerely,
I
images

PHEW, FOR A MINUTE THERE, I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO BRING UP JESUS AGAIN

O

OLDMAN3

Imagine that...Integrity and Chicken legs responding to each others posts and asking each other questions. I wonder if he will be able to keep his two accounts strait this time.

Integrity

Binge Poster
images

PHEW, FOR A MINUTE THERE, I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO BRING UP JESUS AGAIN
HEFFERNAN,

No I planned on not bring any particular religious perspective up but I see you chose differently.

Are you a follower of Buddha?

I do thank you for bringing up Jesus I was fairly sure someone was going to bring the Prince of Peace up for me.

Remember people HEFFERNAN brought Him up not me.

Sincerely,
I

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Nice try at reverse psychology.
I'm agnostic so I follow a religion that hasn't killed hundreds of thousands of people.

http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/friend/flashing-light/graphics-flashing-light-245546.gif THREAD DERAILED ALERT http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/friend/flashing-light/graphics-flashing-light-245546.gif

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Upstate,

Sincerely,
I

Is he a Rasta Man

Integrity

Binge Poster
Nice try at reverse psychology.
I'm agnostic so I follow a religion that hasn't killed hundreds of thousands of people.

http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/friend/flashing-light/graphics-flashing-light-245546.gif THREAD DERAILED ALERT http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/friend/flashing-light/graphics-flashing-light-245546.gif
HEFFERNAN,

Reverse psychology?

You claim to be agnostic.

You claim to follow a religion.

What religion is this that you follow?

Sincerely,
I

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Being agnostic is my religion !
It's probably more of a philosophy than religion but as long as I follow the Golden Rule, I'm going where you're going. :hi5:

Integrity

Binge Poster
Being agnostic is my religion !
It's probably more of a philosophy than religion but as long as I follow the Golden Rule, I'm going where you're going. :hi5:
HEFFERNAN,

I going to a Christmas Party? Are you going to be there?

Where am I going that you claim to be also going?

You talk about the Golden Rule.

Rule says who? You?

Sincerely,
I