In a VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Look what just got delivered...I hope that's for an air driver cuz it's got enough room for like 2 pieces of pottery barn, a handtruck and an envelope.

3539md5.jpg

Stopher

They are freakin horrible. The bulkhead door is barely wide enough to fit a body through and the mirrors are in a strange spot. Not to mention very little cargo area and I'm pretty sure I remember the shelves fold up. Interior is covered in rubber. Give it to the air guys.

Box Ox

Maybe it's for the night of December 24. Say, 6pm or so. It's now obvious that the drastic workforce and vehicle cuts over last peak have doomed Christmas deliveries once again.

Enter: The FRANTIC SUP-MOBILE

Anthonysg0113

Sprinter!!! We used to have some of those in our center. Mercedes engine. I drove them on Saturdays, then we got then we got the Freightliner 500's.

rod

Retired 22 years
Look what just got delivered...I hope that's for an air driver cuz it's got enough room for like 2 pieces of pottery barn, a handtruck and an envelope.

3539md5.jpg

Either my computer is off or that is the wrong shade of brown. Too Techie's avatar pic is the right shade