In Cab distractions

NYdriver

While I support the new law banning DOT vehicles from using the phone, I wonder why once again, (like bulkhead doors closed, etc,) FedEx gets a pass. I see them running around all the time with a phone to their ear. Don't federal laws mean EVERYONE?
What else is FedEx gonna do all day?

rocket man

I'm getting a warning letter for 'using my phone while driving'... No i wasn't texting... Nor was I talking on it... I looked to see what time it was because i forgot to put my watch on that morning... When they told us not to be on our phones while driving stupid me thought that meant talking or texting...
who did you call ? last time i looked the diad has the time on it. cell phones have caller id voice mail check it when on break( what) could be that important ?. go on you tube ect look at texting and driving accidents also it hasent happened that i know of but its a (2700,00 FINE TEXTING AND DRIVING UNDER DOT WAIT TILL THE FIRST TICKET GOES OUT AND THE COPs GET THERE NEW (RMP,S} COP CARS. THE TICKETS WILL BE A PLENTY . HOPE IT WAS WORTH A STUPID TEXT THAt could wait till later, AND A WARNING LETTER IS JUST THAT . GRIEVE IT AS SOON AS YOU GET IT DONT DELAY