In general, how disciplined are drivers?

22.34life

I checked the service guide to make sure and it is $11 for address correction on premium products and $10 for ground. It is on page 60.

Packages that say Do Not Address Correct cannot be ADC and must be RTS. These are normally checks or other banking materials.

are you just going by the message on the label that says do not address correct,because there are many packages that show this message in e2dc but are not on the label,matter of fact almost all the packages that have the message do not address correct do not have it on the label.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

are you just going by the message on the label that says do not address correct,because there are many packages that show this message in e2dc but are not on the label,matter of fact almost all the packages that have the message do not address correct do not have it on the label.

If it is not on the label or doesn't display a message when I scan and it needs an ADC it will get one.

Overpaid Union Thug

Arrow:

I mentioned four different scenarios:
1) Bad Alias
2) Incorrect pre-Correctoin
3) Incorrect data Capture
4) System Flip

I said that to the driver all four look the same.

Did you actually look at the data flow? Without physically doing that, how can you know that the cause is #4 (as you say).

From my experience, #4 above happens much less often than the other 3. Much, much less.

BTW, the first three are system problems caused by people. The last is a true system issue. What do you know that says item 4 is the biggest issue?

P-Man

It doesn't matter HOW we constantly get bad information The fact is that we DO and do regularly. As a driver the particulars of how I keep pulling my next stop off the shelf only to find out that the address that is actually on the package label is located clear across town or 70 miles away is irrelevant. Its up to the bean counters/techies to make adjustments to the system to stop the packages that fall into any of the four categories you mentioned from making it into a preloader's hands with a label that doesn't even match the actual address.