"In God We Trust" on the nation's coins is civil authority over the duty we owe to ou

Jagger

"In God We Trust" on the nation's coins is civil authority over the duty we owe to our Creator, is a trespass on the prerogatives of Almighty God, is evil and Satanic and should be removed.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Re: "In God We Trust" on the nation's coins is civil authority over the duty we owe t

"In God We Trust" on the nation's coins is civil authority over the duty we owe to our Creator, is a trespass on the prerogatives of Almighty God, is evil and Satanic and should be removed.
You're funny dude.
Maybe the militia should be going around grinding that off the coins. LOL

tourists24

Re: "In God We Trust" on the nation's coins is civil authority over the duty we owe t

well, guess that's where the term "funny money" came from

Should we do away with the hobo nickel too?

JustTired

free at last.......

If it offends you so much......I'd be willing to take any of that money off your hands. I can PM you my address.:wink2:

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Yes let's do the right thing and replace it with "Allah Arkbar".

diesel96

Let's change our monetary system from money to cigarettes, like in jail. The more your worth, the quicker you go see God.....cough, cough

Seriously, I don't think we have a say anymore whats on our money, pretty soon it's going to read "In China we Trust".....:karateboy:and everybody will have to learn Kung Foo....

tourists24

Seriously, I don't think we have a say anymore whats on our money, pretty soon it's going to read "In China we Trust".....:karateboy:and everybody will have to learn Kung Foo....
Well then,,, it's a good thing I watched all those David Carradine episodes of "Kung Foo" when I was a kid,,,

JustTired

free at last.......

pretty soon it's going to read "In China we Trust"....

We've sold our soul to a communist country. That should make our "founding fathers" proud.

It's not too late to turn back. Staying out of Walmart would be a good start. I don't see it happening, though. Sad...........real sad!!!

Jagger

If it offends you so much......I'd be willing to take any of that money off your hands. I can PM you my address.:wink2:
I don't use any money that has "In God We Trust" on it.

Jagger

Since you're such a big advocate of civil power over your religion, why don't you just formally surrender your soul to the authority of Congress, or rather Satan?

Jagger

THE FOUNDERS NEVER “WANTED TO ESTABLISH A SECULAR NATION.” In fact, they repeatedly and insistently averred that the survival of liberty and the prosperity of the United States required a deeply religious society and a populace passionately committed to organized faith. In his Farewell Address of 1797, President Washington (who had also served as presiding officer of the Constitutional Convention) unequivocally declared that “reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle…Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports.”

The U. S. Constitution totally excludes religion from the authority of the federal government, except in the Federal District.

Jagger

national morality cannot prevail in exclusion of religious principle
The religious principle George Washington was referring to was the Liberal Christian Principle of Separation of Region from Civil Authority.

wkmac

I always thought "In God We Trust" was a mis-spelling that was allowed to stand without correction. I think the original, correct intent was to be "In Gov't We Trust"!

Regardless, it worked out anyway!
:wink2:

chev

Nightcrawler

:rolleyes2: Incredible how warped some minds become.

tieguy

Banned

I could see making the argument of seperating church and state. I'm having a hard time understanding the trespass , evil and satanic arguments you make. I see absolutely nothing that equates to declaring your trust in god being satanic?

Starting to wonder if the constitutionalist may not be a bigger threat to our country then the traditional libcon. Assuming you are some type of constitutional fanatic?

Catatonic

Nine Lives

:rolleyes2: Incredible how warped some minds become.

sanity.jpg

Jagger

Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports.”
When George Washington referred to religion, he was talking about the type of region that is fostered by it's total exclusion from civil authority.

Jagger

I could see making the argument of seperating church and state. I'm having a hard time understanding the trespass , evil and satanic arguments you make. I see absolutely nothing that equates to declaring your trust in god being satanic?
God has absolute and exclusive power over religion. Satan tries to usurp that holy authority in many ways, including using evil or foolish civil authorities to do it for him.

Starting to wonder if the constitutionalist may not be a bigger threat to our country then the traditional libcon.
What exactly is a constitutionalist?

Assuming you are some type of constitutional fanatic?
What exactly is a constitutional fanatic?