"In God We Trust" on the nation's coins is civil authority over the duty we owe to ou

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Jagger, Dec 25, 2008.

1. Jagger

Jagger New Member

"In God We Trust" on the nation's coins is civil authority over the duty we owe to our Creator, is a trespass on the prerogatives of Almighty God, is evil and Satanic and should be removed.

2. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Re: "In God We Trust" on the nation's coins is civil authority over the duty we owe t

You're funny dude.
    Maybe the militia should be going around grinding that off the coins. LOL

3. DownsizedUPS'er

DownsizedUPS'er missing my UPS family

Re: "In God We Trust" on the nation's coins is civil authority over the duty we owe t

yeah, and don't forget the white out for the paper money.:smart:

4. tourists24

tourists24 Well-Known Member

well, guess that's where the term "funny money" came from

5. 1989

1989 Well-Known Member

Should we do away with the hobo nickel too?

6. JustTired

JustTired free at last.......

If it offends you so much......I'd be willing to take any of that money off your hands. I can PM you my address.:wink2:

7. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

Yes let's do the right thing and replace it with "Allah Arkbar".

8. diesel96

diesel96 New Member

Let's change our monetary system from money to cigarettes, like in jail. The more your worth, the quicker you go see God.....cough, cough

Seriously, I don't think we have a say anymore whats on our money, pretty soon it's going to read "In China we Trust".....:karateboy:and everybody will have to learn Kung Foo....

9. tourists24

tourists24 Well-Known Member

Well then,,, it's a good thing I watched all those David Carradine episodes of "Kung Foo" when I was a kid,,,

10. JustTired

JustTired free at last.......

We've sold our soul to a communist country. That should make our "founding fathers" proud.

It's not too late to turn back. Staying out of Walmart would be a good start. I don't see it happening, though. Sad...........real sad!!!

11. Jagger

Jagger New Member

I don't use any money that has "In God We Trust" on it.

12. Jagger

Jagger New Member

Since you're such a big advocate of civil power over your religion, why don't you just formally surrender your soul to the authority of Congress, or rather Satan?

13. Jagger

Jagger New Member

The U. S. Constitution totally excludes religion from the authority of the federal government, except in the Federal District.

14. Jagger

Jagger New Member

The religious principle George Washington was referring to was the Liberal Christian Principle of Separation of Region from Civil Authority.

15. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

I always thought "In God We Trust" was a mis-spelling that was allowed to stand without correction. I think the original, correct intent was to be "In Gov't We Trust"!

Regardless, it worked out anyway!
    :wink2:

16. chev

chev Nightcrawler

:rolleyes2: Incredible how warped some minds become.

17. tieguy

tieguy Banned

I could see making the argument of seperating church and state. I'm having a hard time understanding the trespass , evil and satanic arguments you make. I see absolutely nothing that equates to declaring your trust in god being satanic?

Starting to wonder if the constitutionalist may not be a bigger threat to our country then the traditional libcon. Assuming you are some type of constitutional fanatic?

18. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

[​IMG]

19. Jagger

Jagger New Member

When George Washington referred to religion, he was talking about the type of region that is fostered by it's total exclusion from civil authority.

20. Jagger

Jagger New Member

God has absolute and exclusive power over religion. Satan tries to usurp that holy authority in many ways, including using evil or foolish civil authorities to do it for him.

What exactly is a constitutionalist?

What exactly is a constitutional fanatic?