In Laws

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Agreed, I've owned many smartphones (starting with the XV6700 almost a decade ago which surprisingly can do most of the things the iphone can do now)
verizon_xv6700.jpg
but the Note 4 blows them all away. The beautiful huge screen has resulted in my tablet collecting dust for the last 2 months. The photos and videos it takes are so incredibly clear, sharp and bright. I stream Sirius over the internet on the Note 4 all day long while driving the big brown truck and surf the web on lunch and after 12 hours the battery is still at 60!!!!! Best purchase I've ever made.
Thats because the Iphones blow lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Agreed, I've owned many smartphones (starting with the XV6700 almost a decade ago which surprisingly can do most of the things the iphone can do now)
verizon_xv6700.jpg
but the Note 4 blows them all away. The beautiful huge screen has resulted in my tablet collecting dust for the last 2 months. The photos and videos it takes are so incredibly clear, sharp and bright. I stream Sirius over the internet on the Note 4 all day long while driving the big brown truck and surf the web on lunch and after 12 hours the battery is still at 60!!!!! Best purchase I've ever made.
Just watch your data streaming all day, adds up quick. I just use the Rhapsody app. Sure its not free but for 9.99 a month you can download unlimited music. I keep it in offline mode when im on the road and just download the tracks to my 64 gig external sd card, that way im safe n dint burn my data up or go over.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Just watch your data streaming all day, adds up quick. I just use the Rhapsody app. Sure its not free but for 9.99 a month you can download unlimited music. I keep it in offline mode when im on the road and just download the tracks to my 64 gig external sd card, that way im safe n dint burn my data up or go over.
Nah I was on unlimited data with Verizon but grandfathered so I couldn't buy a new phone so I changed to Sprint and still have unlimited data and a new phone (surprisingly better service too). Data isn't an issue :) All the carriers claim they throttle people when they start going over like 5GB but I use over 30GB of data a month on my cell and have never been throttled on either carrier. My guess is they analyze your usage and see you're just streaming sirius and not using it as a wifi hotspot at home for illegal downloads or something.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Nah I was on unlimited data with Verizon but grandfathered so I couldn't buy a new phone so I changed to Sprint and still have unlimited data and a new phone (surprisingly better service too). Data isn't an issue :) All the carriers claim they throttle people when they start going over like 5GB but I use over 30GB of data a month on my cell and have never been throttled on either carrier. My guess is they analyze your usage and see you're just streaming sirius and not using it as a wifi hotspot at home for illegal downloads or something.
Nice dude

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
You cant beat sprints plans, that's for sure. Service is shady but like you reinterated in a past post, service near you is good, that's definitely a win win for ya lol.