In Loving Memory of Terry from G&A

I just got home after a nice dinner with my wife.

Why I got on here, I don't know.

But, the first thing I read is Dave telling the world how much smarter he is than any one else.

Pissed me off!

If you want to start an IQ challenge, Dave, let me know. I am certainly up to it.

(BTW, who is Terry? I must have missed something important.)
Cos....stupid things....Upstate says...for $200

Daily double!...lmao

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Terry was a loving husband, father and Pee Wee Football coach. Terry was having health problems as many of us do as we get older. Terry had been working for UPS for fourteen years so he started while the company was privately owned and they still referred to him as a employee. Since the company went public they started referring to him as a "Human Resource Asset" so they could de-humanize him and make him more like the nut behind a wheel on a package car. Since Terry started working for UPS many other things changed that made it easier for UPS to force older workers like Terry out the door like putting a lifetime limit on tuition reimbursement and reducing the available training to only things they had to for legal reasons. Terry will be replaced by a twenty something that just spent 100 k on a education and will be in the same situation as him in 14 years if the technology they are so proficient in now is no longer the latest fad.

Terry was yet another victim of UPS billing management he was PIP'd to death. At his exit interview they may as well have put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger. He has no realistic chances of being rehired at his age for a comparable position in another company.
You-are-fired.jpg

LIFE HAPPENS.............. BE PREPARED !!!!

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
The sad part is that, on this forum, most of the time I am smarter than the next guy.

Terry was either in management or was a non-union hourly in an administrative.

At least, in your own head, you are.
Congrats.

What is it about an anonymous message board, full of inferior simpletons, that keeps you coming back for more? Do you feel sorry for us?

Are we missing you're benevolent, helping hand?

Sent using a Potato

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Ya'll DO love feeding the troll on this forum dont you?
Jeez, ya'll have ALL been Upstated once again: he posts something irrelevant to the OP,and people just FALL over themselves to feed the troll and make him bigger
it happens over,and over and over and over again. it IS funny though. I will give Dave props : many people arent smart enough to see his pattern repeated over and over

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
The sad part is that, on this forum, most of the time I am smarter than the next guy.

Terry was either in management or was a non-union hourly in an administrative.
Do you realize how pathetic you sound when you post crap like that? You toot your own horn (both literally and figuratively) because no one else will. You are like a not so pretty chick who walks around her life talking about how hot she is, when anyone with eyes knows different. Man, you are sad!!

And "most of the time"? I thought you were the self proclaimed Resident know it all!

Johney

Ya'll DO love feeding the troll on this forum dont you?
Jeez, ya'll have ALL been Upstated once again: he posts something irrelevant to the OP,and people just FALL over themselves to feed the troll and make him bigger
it happens over,and over and over and over again. it IS funny though. I will give Dave props : many people arent smart enough to see his pattern repeated over and over
This might be true if everyone praised him, but to constantly be degraded you would think it would get old. Troll Dave or no Troll Dave.