Inauguration Day

moreluck

golden ticket member
Wonder if Cheez-its was good enough for these folks.......

How did they fit all those egos into one room?
Via Politico:
President Barack Obama had a few famous friends over for a late-night party after Monday’s inaugural balls.
“Just partied at the White House,” singer Kelly Clarkson tweeted at around midnight. “I kid you not, Michelle Obama stood up and got the party started ….seriously cool First Lady : )”

Also invited: actress Ashley Judd. “It was elegant, warm, fun, & then an amazingly joyful house party,” she tweeted. “We had such a magical night.”

Singer John Legend and his fiancée, model Chrissy Teigen, made the guest list, too. “2:30am at the White House. It’s a celebration!” Legend tweeted, along with a photo. Later on, Teigen wrote, “I don’t even know what to say.
It’s 3:15am and I just teared up seeing our president getting down at the white house.”
Pop star Katy Perry was equally impressed.

“Just left the White House,” Perry tweeted at 2:38 a.m. “All other parties from here on out will be judged unless they take place at the White House.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
I celebrated MLK and Inauguration by avoiding any mention of either by surfing for entertainment.......Honey Boo Boo marathon......Toddlers & Tiaras marathon.

Leftinbuilding

Wonder if Cheez-its was good enough for these folks.......

How did they fit all those egos into one room?
Via Politico:
President Barack Obama had a few famous friends over for a late-night party after Monday’s inaugural balls.
“Just partied at the White House,” singer Kelly Clarkson tweeted at around midnight. “I kid you not, Michelle Obama stood up and got the party started ….seriously cool First Lady : )”

Also invited: actress Ashley Judd. “It was elegant, warm, fun, & then an amazingly joyful house party,” she tweeted. “We had such a magical night.”

Singer John Legend and his fiancée, model Chrissy Teigen, made the guest list, too. “2:30am at the White House. It’s a celebration!” Legend tweeted, along with a photo. Later on, Teigen wrote, “I don’t even know what to say.
It’s 3:15am and I just teared up seeing our president getting down at the white house.”
Pop star Katy Perry was equally impressed.

“Just left the White House,” Perry tweeted at 2:38 a.m. “All other parties from here on out will be judged unless they take place at the White House.”

That could not be for Obama, cause he's for the "little guy".........right? Didn't I hear that somewhere?