Incandescent, CFLs, or LEDs

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm naïve enough to think you follow the methods at your job......but I know that isn't true either.
Remember what you posted....
" you do what it takes to get the job done."

moreluck

golden ticket member
142757_600.jpg

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I bought a 200 watt incandescent light bulb last week to put inside my concrete well house to ensure the well pipes would not freeze over in our 6 degree morning temps.

Note: Remove light bulb from well since temps are above 20 degrees.
Put in heat trace cable with thermostat will draw less current than a 200 Watt lamp. 9 footer = maybe 65 watts about $25.00

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Tossing CDLs in the trash doesn't serve the environment.....which is why you use CDLs in the first place.
We use CFLs because GE bought off a lot of politicians and the US National government passed laws favorable to GE amongst which is the elimination of incandescent bulbs with only alternative being CFLs.
Now LEDs offer another alternative and GE is hurting consequently.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
We use CFLs because GE bought off a lot of politicians and the US National government passed laws favorable to GE amongst which is the elimination of incandescent bulbs with only alternative being CFLs.
Now LEDs offer another alternative and GE is hurting consequently.
GE is in bed with Washington and Freddie Smith they will not ship my orders Brown always ship FEDEX and almost always they are screwed up !!!!!

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
MR16-RGB3W-60-LED-BULB-8.jpg
Hey Mo,
Here is a pic of a color changing LED lamp that you can change to match your mood every time Dave sacasticly answers one of your posts. Call me kookie but I am guessing red would be used a lot !

oldngray

nowhere special
There was a commercial sign company on my route and almost everything they do has switched from fluorescents to LEDs.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Every time I see the name, Sylvania, I picture Bud Collier. It was probably a sponsor of one of his shows......at the time it was Sylvania T.V. My incandescent bulbs are all Sylvania.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Sylvania is actually Osram-Sylvania . Osram a large German company purchased Sylvania and trades under the Sylvania name in North America. Their NA headquaters are in Danvers Ma