Income at Home Ad.

It's not actually a stupid way to order pizza or any other fast food.
They save money on a call center, the electronics, maintanance bills, lease or owning a building, plus all utilities.
We are not like Florida that every person needs to look up and call the location they want pizza, or KFC from.
We simply have one number for all locations.

Btw, ask your part-timers what they rather do, lift boxes for 4 hrs steady, drive to work, get in :censored2: from sups, deal with all the crap, spend gas money, or sit at home and make almost double the money ?

We actually call the place thats going to make our food directly. It removes the bing drinking maroon who thinks he's discovered the next best thing to earning a paycheck since unemployment yet he's not smart enough to use spellcheck so I get a pizza with the wrong toppings on it delivered to the wrong address because my neighbors are european.

And you have long ago lost the privilege of running your mouth about the hardships of anyone at our company much less the right to even use the letters U, P and S in the same sentence. So sell your shytty online Canadian pizza, order some discount trinkets and drug laced candy, and make plans to travel to Cuba with Ozzie Guillen in time for "We Love Castro Day!" and just finally drop off the Earth, will you?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My point is pizza chains in the US figured out fairly quickly that consumers liked being the option of online ordering. I have online accounts with Pizza Hut and Papa John's. I place my order when I am home on my afternoon break and it is ready for me to pickup on my way home. There is no surcharge and the employees don't have to spend time on the phone taking my order.

Adding an unnecessary level to the ordering process simply does not make sense.

\
What are you trying to prove ? I got 1 of them right across the street from me !
They are located every 2-3 miles apart (3-5km).
Look how many locations we have here.

The "slash" edmonton site might be gone, but probably only because it's all done over "dot.com" !

So why call an idiot on the phone when you can just walk across and pick up the pizza yourself? Like I said, stupidest idea ever.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I like to make my own. Crust and all. But, I do like the little mom and pops we have around here. Great pizza around here.

klein

Für Meno :)
My point is pizza chains in the US figured out fairly quickly that consumers liked being the option of online ordering. I have online accounts with Pizza Hut and Papa John's. I place my order when I am home on my afternoon break and it is ready for me to pickup on my way home. There is no surcharge and the employees don't have to spend time on the phone taking my order.

Adding an unnecessary level to the ordering process simply does not make sense.

Not everybody cares to go online, or has a smart phone on a construction site.
Maybe , in the US everyone (100%) orders pizza on line, but here it's not the case.
Some people will just call that number when they want pizza or have just seen the commercial.

But, why do you have infomercials with 1800 numbers, when people can simply get it online ?

My mother and my older brother don't know how to turn on a computer. I guess no pizza for them or anyone else that can't.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Not everybody cares to go online, or has a smart phone on a construction site.
Maybe , in the US everyone (100%) orders pizza on line, but here it's not the case.
Some people will just call that number when they want pizza or have just seen the commercial.

But, why do you have infomercials with 1800 numbers, when people can simply get it online ?

My mother and my older brother don't know how to turn on a computer. I guess no pizza for them or anyone else that can't.
I've never ordered a pizza online, so there goes your 100% comment. I always phone in the order........ready in 15-20 minutes and we pick it up.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Well, you just tell that to your buddy Upstate, he believes everyone orders online !

Most younger people live their lives through their cell phones/smartphones/iPads/laptops so to them ordering a pizza online is second nature.

Go the pizzahut.com. You can order anything off of the menu, customize it to your liking and choose to either have it delivered it or pick it up. You can have a "favorite" order saved online that you can click on. You receive a confirmation e-mail. Easy, breezy, lemon squeezy.

menotyou

bella amicizia
But, it's pizza hut. Don't they have good pies up there? Salt City is having a pizza contest right now and no chains are involved.

klein

Für Meno :)
Most younger people live their lives through their cell phones/smartphones/iPads/laptops so to them ordering a pizza online is second nature.

Go the pizzahut.com. You can order anything off of the menu, customize it to your liking and choose to either have it delivered it or pick it up. You can have a "favorite" order saved online that you can click on. You receive a confirmation e-mail. Easy, breezy, lemon squeezy.

Yup, most young people do have a smart phone and access to the internet at all times, while their parents pay for them (like you do).
After that, and they are on their own, it becomes almsot unafordable, and they just text.
Sofar, you can't text in a pizza order yet, well, I suppose if you knew the owner well, and he checks his text messages constantly.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We have a few locally owned pizzerias but when I can get a large cheese for $6.47 at Papa John's (free if my son is manager that night) why would I go anywhere else?

I actually prefer Pizza Hut but I prefer free more.