Income Inequality

rickyb

Do you want to live in Vegas? I still have some rentals there. But I don't accept loonies.
lol. no i honestly don't want to work and live in america. i just like travelling there, and if i got that camp job i did an interview yesterday, then ill be doing road trips and camping down there.

newfie

you have another housing bubble, a stock market bubble. .

I understand you don't understand economics other then looking for your next government paycheck but you generally have to have an overheating real estate market before you can begin to forecast another housing bubble.

BrownArmy

I understand you don't understand economics other then looking for your next government paycheck but you generally have to have an overheating real estate market before you can begin to forecast another housing bubble.

I thought he had a job?

rickyb

you have an overheating real estate market.

newfie

you have an overheating real estate market.

sigh , we have a long way to go before sales equal those during the bush years

upload_2016-10-27_16-42-20.png

United States New Home Sales | 1963-2016 | Data | Chart | Calendar

newfie

for more check out jesse colombo, michael hudson, steve keen, richard d wolff all of which predicted the last housing bubble

why? If you have an argument that is different from mine then post the graph and make your case. Everyone and their mother claims they were able to predict this housing bubble as if they had some inner wisdom or insight when any smuck with a third grade finance education knows the market works in cycles.

rickyb

why? If you have an argument that is different from mine then post the graph and make your case. Everyone and their mother claims they were able to predict this housing bubble as if they had some inner wisdom or insight when any smuck with a third grade finance education knows the market works in cycles.
it sure does. but by that rationale everyone would have been able to say there was a housing bubble, but alot of people didnt.

o and peter schiff said there was a bubble as well and hes probably saying the same thing now.

when i come across an article ill post it here. i know richard wolff and thom hartmann just did an interview partly on it.

newfie

[
it sure does. but by that rationale everyone would have been able to say there was a housing bubble, but alot of people didnt.

if everyone did there would be no bubble and everyone would be a millionaire. But its certainly easy to look at a peaking market and predict that it will go down at some point.

rickyb

im reading david cay johnstons book on taxes in america. he says the way they calculate inequality isnt accurate and its actually much worse than the number they give. he wrote this in 2003 that the top 15% basically own everything. so its worse now. he calls the US tax system basically a flat tax. as ive quoted from him before, he says teh most stunning thing he learned is the tax system basically funnels money from everyone to the top 0.1% or whatever.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
im reading david cay johnstons book on taxes in america. he says the way they calculate inequality isnt accurate and its actually much worse than the number they give. he wrote this in 2003 that the top 15% basically own everything. so its worse now. he calls the US tax system basically a flat tax. as ive quoted from him before, he says teh most stunning thing he learned is the tax system basically funnels money from everyone to the top 0.1% or whatever.
basically the top people get to write everything off because they have more loses and more businesses venture. anyone on this board would do the same. the poor pay no taxes because they don't make enough. there is no filter to the top for the one percent. the filter is the people on both sides dems and republicans who write the tax codes that they use.