"incorrect address"

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
ok so tell me what i did wrong

i ordered this the exact same way i ordered everything else off amazon in the past, didnt change anything except the shipping speed, i have never had a problem and now all a sudden theres a problem

so tell me, what exactly did i do wrong? give me 1 actual scenario of something i did wrong in my ordering process

no im not perfect, but i did order this product "perfect" i did nothing wrong or different how many times do i have to say it
Try this !!!! Write on a note in big letters MR. UPS Man I live IN apt # .. please ring this bell or leave with neighbor in apt #... He wants to get rid of this pkg more than you probaly want it..

BrownSuit

and yea i get wrote up, EVERYBODY gets wrote up

this is the place that fired a dockworker for running over a box on accident, that fired a driver for ripping out his airlines, if they will fire you for that imagine what u get wrote up for

Forgive my ignorance . . .

You have indicated that you work for UPGF, how exactly does one run over a box? This is not package . . . Which leads me to believe that this was not a small box, but maybe one of those large Pottery Barn chairs or something of the like.

Your second problem, how did the airlines get ripped out? Was this not pre-tripped? If there was an issue with the airlines the driver should have noted it and if the company did nothing be able to grieve the write up.

There may be legitimate reasons that people are getting written up . . .