Incorrect address?

kingdom16

I'm assuming this means they gave my package to the wrong address, what will happen, did they take it back already, and carrying to me? The package is out in delivery in the normal area so would they be able to get it to me today still even though they had a mix up?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Incorrect address means the address on the package is wrong. Call the toll free number, give them the tracking number and the correct address and your package will be delivered on Monday.

I'm assuming this means they gave my package to the wrong address, what will happen, did they take it back already, and carrying to me? The package is out in delivery in the normal area so would they be able to get it to me today still even though they had a mix up?
I made a call it will be there between two and three.

UPSGUY72

Incorrect address means the address on the package is wrong. Call the toll free number, give them the tracking number and the correct address and your package will be delivered on Monday.

OR Tuesday

I seen a package yesterday that had been address corrected 3 times in the last three days with what appeared to be three different addresses.

AKCoverMan

Or if we have delivered a pcackage in your name to you before at the correct address we probably have it on file and the package address will be corrected at the end of the day and put out for reattempt on the next weekeday. Check the tracking later.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
This time of the year is the worst for bad addresses. I had one last week with two different addresses on the label, that was PAL'd to me in a different zip code.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Any address correction not called in prior to 7pm on the day of delivery ( m-friend) will require an addition day for such action to be completed.