Increasing stop counts

walk it off

Hello fellow leaders, managers, and gentlemen. I am concerned with an issue my center manager recently presented to me. I need to find a way to add additional stops to my drivers daily stop counts, which I have been successful at doing, however, I need to come up with better ways to deflect the resulting 9.5's away from me and on to them. Ive been successful at the typical selection times, over 30 min idle time, and have even had success convincing some of the newer guys that walking stops off instead of backing under 3mph is faster. But what else can I do to get these lazy drivers out on route longer. Im looking to max MIP
These "lazy drivers" make money every day for UPS. And you do what? The 9.5's are mgmt.'s fault for not evening out the work day. Quit protecting the rabbits and lunch skippers and start by having some integrity and earn some respect(of which you have none). I have literally had dozens of sup's of your type. Liars and little or no personal integrity. You will soon be gone as you obviously have a minimal skill set required to work here. Just a company bully who will never make retirement.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
hey slug
mind your business
I'm about to hold up your raise again
fact
IMG_2119.GIF