independent contractor drivers

between a company driver who is an employee and a ups independent contractor driver who also delivers packages, who will potentially make more money annually??? do independent contractors who work not only for ups but for fedex and dhl also make more money than a company driver or not???? do independent contractors have to deal with co-workers like a regular company driver who delivers packages???? can someone or anyone who knows please tell me. rsvp. thank you.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1446864989.277136.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
between a company driver who is an employee and a ups independent contractor driver who also delivers packages, who will potentially make more money annually??? do independent contractors who work not only for ups but for fedex and dhl also make more money than a company driver or not???? do independent contractors have to deal with co-workers like a regular company driver who delivers packages???? can someone or anyone who knows please tell me. rsvp. thank you.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Hey, donald. Are you a bear? Have you no hair?

T

Turdferguson

Greetings Donald how are you this evening? all is well I hope my friend

We don't do it for the money. We do it for the uniform. The chicks dig it.

Brown_Star

Methods Man

image.jpg