Indiana-Is a great place to be a bigot....

wkmac

I didn't know I had a gay bakery by me until the guy advised me my cupcake had a extra tablespoon of fabulous added to it.

Sounds like a "pickup" line to me. Is there something you aren't telling us, not that it makes a damn or that we care. ;)

wkmac

Some may argue that the Bible itself is less an accurate reflection of history but rather a collection of selectively translated letters.

That is true and some may argue that it's much less history and seen instead not as a single book but understood as a library accumulated, modified and even contradicted over the course of 3 millennia. Although including places and some persons of history, much are moral lessons told in the form of myth and allegory which was common place across mankind throughout man's known history. Instead of a history about mankind, it should be seen as about a cultural history of a specific belief system and how over time it moves, flows and yes even changes with it. I don't accept is as fact but still consider it one of the great reads of mankind that still holds value for the one who reads it.