How do you prepare for this?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Clearly, the company is liable for not providing an air conditioned vehicle. If the vehicle in question was said equipped, the door would have been closed, thus preventing said harm.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
"It had to have been a walker. It looked dirty, clothes were worn out, dragging with slow movements, smelled to high heaven, and had a dead look in it's eyes."
image.jpeg

P

pickup

The archer should have aimed high , I mean lower in steering his shot. He also should have asked himself "how wide, how deep? What's behind it? objects , ground , ups truck? He should have envisioned an imaginary target such as a dartboard in place of the target he was actually shooting at.

In short, he should have gotten "The Big Picture" instead he got his picture taken at the local police station.

KOG72

I’m full of it
Clearly, the company is liable for not providing an air conditioned vehicle. If the vehicle in question was said equipped, the door would have been closed, thus preventing said harm.
If we had a/c I could at least get a nap in everyday

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Bolt from the blue: UPS driver shot in freak crossbow accident - Montgomery Advertiser

A United Parcel Service delivery man was injured in Autauga County when a crossbow bolt flew into the cab of his truck.

The bolt went through his upper right arm and lodged in his right chest, according to Autauga County Sheriff’s Office reports. The driver was taken to Baptist South Medical Center in Montgomery in stable condition with “non-life-threatening injuries,” the reports read.