Indirect communication

Box Ox

Your detailed response for everything I have said is examplatory. I have taken to heart many of your claims and your advice. The main message I received from all of this , is you guys take this sh't waaaaay to seriously. yes you caught me. I was lying throughout the entirety of this thread. I get a kick out of everyones sincere reactions lol. I dont even work for the damn company or ever have hahaha! All the content of my posts are lies coming from the anonymity of the world wide web. For those who thought I was a disgruntled employee , i don't apolgize because you all should realize what a joke this forum is and how easily it can be abused. (Good luck everyone and hopefully this bans me from this forum, if not be prepared for more fu'kery :) )

I'm not sure how you come out ahead of anyone on this site as a non-employee who went out of his way to do this in the first place.

T

Turdferguson

Your detailed response for everything I have said is examplatory. I have taken to heart many of your claims and your advice. The main message I received from all of this , is you guys take this sh't waaaaay to seriously. yes you caught me. I was lying throughout the entirety of this thread. I get a kick out of everyones sincere reactions lol. I dont even work for the damn company or ever have hahaha! All the content of my posts are lies coming from the anonymity of the world wide web. For those who thought I was a disgruntled employee , i don't apolgize because you all should realize what a joke this forum is and how easily it can be abused. (Good luck everyone and hopefully this bans me from this forum, if not be prepared for more fu'kery :) )

So you created an account 10 months ago to pull this sting on everyone. Man you are awesome. What a cool dude you are

Box Ox

So you created an account 10 months ago to pull this sting on everyone. Man you are awesome. What a cool dude you are

wow-nerd-south-park-580.jpg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
So in summary...?
1414259620328[1] - Copy.jpg

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
The fake smiles have gone too far :)
CYA tomorrow (this is a test to see how invasive my H.R. department is on my online activities) . I hope management is enjoying thier laughs at the expense of my mental health. I have never had a job where iv felt as humiliated as I have during my employment at UPS. Keep it up, you guys are doing a mighty fine job
2506374-8996730997-ron-w.jpg

SCV good to go sir.

I hate to burst your bubble (not really), but I automatically assume most posts of your nature to be earnest because I genuinely enjoy typing up detailed responses on forums. This post in itself will not only support the aforementioned notion but also go two steps further. It will serve as exemplary model of not only my posts but how to spell as well. :) You're more than welcome to view my posting history if you think I'm trying to save face. Having said that, it's amusing to see how pleased you are with yourself because I took a few moments to type up a few paragraphs in response to you. However, if you enjoyed getting responses out of me and I enjoyed typing up responses to the point where I'm still doing it even after your "facade" has been dropped. Then that that means we both had an enjoyable experience.

Now I've come across your ilk before and I know that your kind thinks a few paragraphs is serious business. So allow me to expound on the gap between us. My serious writing usually spans 8-12 pages, in a format accepted by scientific journals, with complex graphs and charts based on abstract data, and supported by citations from peer reviewed journals. A detailed and well structured response on an internet forum is literally child's play to me and serves as a rudimentary exercise to help keep my writing skills sharp. Again, you are an insignificant and minor bump (even more so now that you concede to spending your time trolling forums instead of doing anything productive).

So by all means churn out your best ****ery, I need more material to respond to. To be honest, I'm really not expecting much from you as your most serious writing probably consists of writing the alphabet in print on one line and cursive on the other. :)

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I always got a kick out of some people actually believing that UPS couldn't get along without them. That goes for both hourly and management. The second you walk out the door you are forgotten ---the stories about your screw-ups are the only thing they remember about you.
If you work inside, it depends on what you can do. If you're an unloader or a loader, yeah, they don't care. If you can unload, load, pickoff on multiple belts, sort in the sort aisle, drive an incompatible train, know where every zip in the hub goes, etc then they really hate losing you.

When I worked inside as a part timer I threatened to quit once (when I had no intention of quitting) and the building manager acted panicked, apologized for being a dick, gave me the rest of the night off with pay and acted worried I would go through with quitting. He called me the next morning to make sure I wasn't quitting. It was a large hub with over 100 employees on the shift. That's when I realized working inside, the more valuable you make yourself to them, the less they mess with you. Had a just been a feeder loader or something I doubt he would have acted that way.

rod

Retired 22 years
If you work inside, it depends on what you can do. If you're an unloader or a loader, yeah, they don't care. If you can unload, load, pickoff on multiple belts, sort in the sort aisle, drive an incompatible train, know where every zip in the hub goes, etc then they really hate losing you.

When I worked inside as a part timer I threatened to quit once (when I had no intention of quitting) and the building manager acted panicked, apologized for being a dick, gave me the rest of the night off with pay and acted worried I would go through with quitting. He called me the next morning to make sure I wasn't quitting. It was a large hub with over 100 employees on the shift. That's when I realized working inside, the more valuable you make yourself to them, the less they mess with you. Had a just been a feeder loader or something I doubt he would have acted that way.

I will agree as long as you are working (if you are a good employee) they would miss you if you go on vacation or are sick a few days. But once you walk out that door for good you are forgotten instantly.

PT Car Washer

Never heard of "incompatible train". 100 employees on a shift (at UPS we call it a sort) is a large sort (shift)? You sure you really work here because you sure don't sound like it.

G

Googler666

I hate to burst your bubble (not really), but I automatically assume most posts of your nature to be earnest because I genuinely enjoy typing up detailed responses on forums. This post in itself will not only support the aforementioned notion but also go two steps further. It will serve as exemplary model of not only my posts but how to spell as well. :) You're more than welcome to view my posting history if you think I'm trying to save face. Having said that, it's amusing to see how pleased you are with yourself because I took a few moments to type up a few paragraphs in response to you. However, if you enjoyed getting responses out of me and I enjoyed typing up responses to the point where I'm still doing it even after your "facade" has been dropped. Then that that means we both had an enjoyable experience.

Now I've come across your ilk before and I know that your kind thinks a few paragraphs is serious business. So allow me to expound on the gap between us. My serious writing usually spans 8-12 pages, in a format accepted by scientific journals, with complex graphs and charts based on abstract data, and supported by citations from peer reviewed journals. A detailed and well structured response on an internet forum is literally child's play to me and serves as a rudimentary exercise to help keep my writing skills sharp. Again, you are an insignificant and minor bump (even more so now that you concede to spending your time trolling forums instead of doing anything productive).

So by all means churn out your best ****ery, I need more material to respond to. To be honest, I'm really not expecting much from you as your most serious writing probably consists of writing the alphabet in print on one line and cursive on the other. :)
Very useful information thanks for the advice. You are lacking one thing though, proof of the sincerity of my posts. Where's the evidence, the proof, the evidence, the proof, the evidence? ? Come on a guy with you superior intellect should at least have some examples to back up your claims. Especially against someone as inferior as me . Right or wrong? Because I really do care what you have to say . As you can tell by my continued participation in this important thread.

G

Googler666

I will agree as long as you are working (if you are a good employee) they would miss you if you go on vacation or are sick a few days. But once you walk out that door for good you are forgotten instantly.
I wouldn't say instantly. Theres always trailer checks that need be done ;)

G

Googler666

About time hope you all enjoy this forum and everything it provides

Last edited by a moderator:

KYVG8C

Hi OP! I strongly suggest you check out these two topics:

1) any help? - Guy gets fired from UPS for showing up to work drunk. Like you, he thought he was hot stuff. He has never been back, which leaves us to assume that he didn't get his job back and thus wasn't so great after all.

2) tired of this company's games - Another person that left UPS for much bigger and better things (funny how all these great opportunities are lined up as soon as these people are gone from UPS) when they were too entitled to put in the work.

The point is, there is nothing special about you. You're just a short point in a long line of losers that have a deluded value of themselves and apparently you're paranoid as well. Unless you were stupid enough to give away your anonymity on this forum to your supervisors. Then you wouldn't be paranoid, but deserving all the humiliation and vindication that followed from your management for being that dumb.

The company got along just fine with out you and it will continue to do so. I'm pretty sure all the original drivers are dead now and the company is still going. I'll bet that UPS will continue to be around well after I've passed away. UPS has more resources at its disposal than some nations or any of us. Even if you were the best driver in the world, you think UPS wouldn't be able to come up with a solution to cover your assigned workload? They'd move people around, spread the workload, eventually assign another competent driver to the route and the rest would be history. A minor insignificant bump along the road. Get over yourself, UPS already has. :)
Some people express their feelings through venting online. Once I quit UPS I came to appreciate many aspects of the job. Every job has it's own issues, the trick is overcoming those issues by working around them. With time I have come to realize my mistake of venting through this online form and apologize to any of my old management that understandably became alarmed from such venting. Nothing was meant of it and I''m completely over anything occurring in the past due to whatever reasons. I write this because when I created this thread under my old account I requested Cheryl to delete but this request was denied and the account deleted.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Some people express their feelings through venting online. Once I quit UPS I came to appreciate many aspects of the job. Every job has it's own issues, the trick is overcoming those issues by working around them. With time I have come to realize my mistake of venting through this online form and apologize to any of my old management that understandably became alarmed from such venting. Nothing was meant of it and I''m completely over anything occurring in the past due to whatever reasons. I write this because when I created this thread under my old account I requested Cheryl to delete but this request was denied and the account deleted.
You came back and made a new account just to say this on your nine month old thread? At least you reminded me I forgot to click Unwatch Thread.