Info about West Carrollton or Sharonville, Ohio

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by cobra77, Jul 11, 2014.

1. cobra77

cobra77 New Member

Does anybody on here work at West Carrollton, Ohio or Sharonville, Ohio as a feeder driver? If you do please can you give any info about the centers please. All so can anybody tell me is it better to be at a big center or a small center as a feeder driver?

2. cachsux

cachsux Wah

Which ever has the most feeder drivers

3. cobra77

cobra77 New Member

Thanks the bigger one is a longer drive but more opportunity i guess.

4. retiredTxfeeder

retiredTxfeeder cap'n crunch

haha I'm not sure if a lot of feeder drivers is better or not. If you were the only driver (or usually 2 because they like to double utilize equipment) You'd be either 1 or 2 in seniority and get to pick your job and vacation when you want. I was about number 100 when I started in 1985. when I left this year I was number 20. It takes a long time to move up in feeders. Those guys don't give up those jobs without a fight.

5. cobra77

cobra77 New Member

What going to be hard for me is starting all over again be at where i am a long time....

6. If you are going to be a feeder driver you need to get on a good workout plan and diet. Don't get fat.

7. cobra77

cobra77 New Member

lol thanks i am all ready trying to get my :censored2: together been pulling doubles for over 15 years for a different company. i know the last year i need to do some thing getting to big. ahah

8. retiredTxfeeder

retiredTxfeeder cap'n crunch

I was #2 in my package car center. I had everything my way as far as choices. Went to #100 in feeders. It was a rude awakening!