Info Notices

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
What? No... When I come upon a No DR stop and nobody is home I hit SDN to see if the "Clarify Signature" thing comes up. If it does I check the "Can be left if you sign the info notice" option. If it doesn't I check the "must be here to sign" option.
Gotcha.

ManInBrown

Some maroon customer on my route who is no DR would try to leave me handwritten notes "please leave package" after I left an info notice for them. Really Teed me off. I wouldn't leave the package. I wrote on the info notice "Stop leaving me notes asking me to leave your package. Sign the back of the tag I left you" They finally understand now

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Amazing more customers don't use that option. I've had maybe 3 stops all year that option was utilized.

I have one apt complex. 4 out of the 7 use it. Also about 10 houses on route. Ups also handed out signature release forms. For me to get from businesses. Got atleast 30 completed. My whole day is Dr ing now. Plus I get extra time for sdn. They want me to put (of) on file in name fill in.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Some maroon customer on my route who is no DR would try to leave me handwritten notes "please leave package" after I left an info notice for them. Really Teed me off. I wouldn't leave the package. I wrote on the info notice "Stop leaving me notes asking me to leave your package. Sign the back of the tag I left you" They finally understand now

It may have been best for you to have not left that note.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Sometimes the less said the better.

What you should have done is simply left yet another info notice, again crossing out the signature portion and circling the "must sign in person" part.

Leaving a smart ass note like that tends to make matters worse.
I did yesterday, not really SA but they had left me a note Im home , third try of course garage open huge house. Banged on the door and laid on the bell, so after 3 minutes wrote banged on door and rang bell several times cant wait. She called in toSDWC. No comments

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I cant help myself on ODS messages, had them laughing upstairs. Isnt that what this job needs, a little inside humor to break up the constant unorganization

A few months ago the OMS sent me a message and I replied "No kidding". She sent an e-mail to my supervisor stating among other things that I was less than professional. My on-car and I had a good laugh over it.

upsbeernut

A few months ago the OMS sent me a message and I replied "No kidding". She sent an e-mail to my supervisor stating among other things that I was less than professional. My on-car and I had a good laugh over it.
I guess they're are some inside who are not human and have a need to over justify they're job to impress higher ups

ManInBrown

Our morning OMS is a very nice lady. Dumb as a rock. I'm always polite even though most messages I get from her leave me shaking my head

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Our morning OMS is a very nice lady. Dumb as a rock. I'm always polite even though most messages I get from her leave me shaking my head

Ours also can't spell to save her life. I too. Just laugh. Once and a while I need to call to hear what I was supposed to read

upsbeernut

I said once they sent me the wrong one time pickup and i said wrong driver rookie