Inform your manager when you have completed the SFA

fedex_rtd

Got an email from senior management today..."just a reminder it's SFA time. Please complete your survey and inform your manager when it is completed"

Yeh like I'm going to do that.

l22

Does anyone know if managers are able to see their SFA score as it comes in? I.E. They can see what the score is after a few employees take the SFA, and can see the score change as more employees take it?

Downwardspiral

While I can't say it 100% sure, I strongly believe they can check it as it updates. Managers I've had in the past have definitely had knowledge of how people have answered. Enough so that I have directly been asked about items I voted low on soon after taking the SFA.

fedex_rtd

Does anyone know if managers are able to see their SFA score as it comes in? I.E. They can see what the score is after a few employees take the SFA, and can see the score change as more employees take it?
YES...Managers can see their current score anytime they want to do so. They can also see who has and who has Not taken the SFA

It's really not hard to average things out. My manager spends a large amount of time watching youtube in his office, however when SFA is being done, he has another internet browser open...

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
I took mine last night.
Everyone in my building got exactly: strongly agree, very important.

Everyone outside my building got: strongly disagree, very important. HA!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
YES...Managers can see their current score anytime they want to do so. They can also see who has and who has Not taken the SFA

It's really not hard to average things out. My manager spends a large amount of time watching youtube in his office, however when SFA is being done, he has another internet browser open...

The anonymity factor is a joke, as is the SFA, as is FedEx.