Infraction??

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Tie

They are baiting you. Shame on them. But it does take a bigger man to walk away from childish stupidity such as a lot of what goes on here.

As far as over/under/targeted moderation on this site, the boss put them in charge, the boss can take them out. Blessed be the name of the boss..........

d

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I would think most people fire a flame looking for a response. If they don't get one after a while they move on. Don't fight fire with fire.

bbsam

Staff member
Tie

They are baiting you. Shame on them. But it does take a bigger man to walk away from childish stupidity such as a lot of what goes on here.

As far as over/under/targeted moderation on this site, the boss put them in charge, the boss can take them out. Blessed be the name of the boss..........

d

We, the childishly stupid, resent the supposition that any of our fellow BCers posess the maturity or the emotional fortitude to walk away from the baiting. Especially Tie.

upsgrunt

Tie, I think you are just as guilty of firing first shots as anybody on here. Don't pass yourself off as being so innocent- I respect your passion and intelligence, but you're no trial lawyer, by any means.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Just want some open communication on why decisions are made the way they are

Tie, my friend, this theory has come up many times when discussing chargeable accidents at UPS. Why decisions are made the way they are, and no real open dialog on the process of charging.. And as hourly, all we get is the canned response of because we decided it was......

And now you have a first class ticket on how that feels, in a real life situation, and not some internet clown show. It is very obvious that you wouldn't like it either.

There are a lot of things not fair. In real life, and in the virtual ones as well. Deal with it, move on. And if it is that large a problem, then take a week or two away. It really helps put things in perspective.

Best

d

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Tie

The one that demands that things be better right now on his and only his schedule.........it is a lost cause before beginning the fight.

A while back I saw a center manager that was so bad, it is impossible to list all the problems. Even upper management knew how bad he was, not only on the moral of the employees, but also to the company. All attempts to get him removed, stop the insanity, contain this fool were stopped by the company. It was not until the hourly stopped pushing the company, that the company took care of the problem. Something about saving face.

Tie, you didn't get to where you are, without learning lessons, some the hard way.

While I know this is a situation where you feel like you have been done unjustly, and from what I have seen, the point could be justified. But to force the issue in the public forum is not the proper channel.

d

satellitedriver

The hardest part of moderating me may be that even if you dislike me you still have to treat me the same as everyone else..........:)
Tie,
You have been given more grace, over the decades, than most on this site.
Now, return the favor in kind.
Moderating is not about personal likes and dislikes.
Albeit, you like to dance on the razor's edges in debate and using proxies, but you have cut yourself too many times to cry foul and ask for a band aid.