Infraction??

satellitedriver

I did let it go. I'm just surprised that after doing so someone would try to restart it.
Yes, two days is along time.
Sorry, I have been working 12hrs a day to clean up the mess from the back log from weather delays and have not had the leisure to fit your time schedule.

Now that you have let it go, you can keep on doing what you always do and still get the same results.

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
Well I have to throw this in tie...
Recent studies published in "Scientific American Mind" indicate that the higher the position a person holds the more likely they are to follow their own ideas of right and wrong regardless of the evidence before them or advice from subordinates. These results are the same regardless of sex, race, etc or the industry involved.

Upper management in any field must guard against their egos blocking their senses.

That's why Admiral Jerry Miller was such a good leader. He never let rank color his judgement. He could see things through a sailor's eyes and would always admit and acknowledge his mistakes. It didn't make him any less of a person, in fact it greatly increased the loyalty and dedication of his subordinates.

Now it's up to you.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Sig

Cool information for sure, but I dont know how it applies to this discussion. Everyone knows that Tie is from another planet, and Klein hitchhiked in with him.....:happy2:

d