injured during work but scared to go to clinic. will i get drug tested?

iruhnman630

Report it and get checked. At this point I'd be more concerned about proving it is a comp claim. But comp is better than disability or unenjoyment.

Sent using BrownCafe App

fres431

Go to your own doctor a hurt toe ain't worth the bs that ups management will put ya through. Yes ups can drug test if they want to be jerks about it. 2 outs if ya do get tested one if your a medical 420 state get card 2 is ups/union will send to a rehab clinic.
Now a alcoholic well according to an appeals judge in CA alcoholism is classified under the ADA law meaning ya can't get fired for being a alcoholic cuz it's a disability..

Sent using BrownCafe App

Report it and get checked. At this point I'd be more concerned about proving it is a comp claim. But comp is better than disability or unenjoyment.

Sent using BrownCafe App
In my state it's 1 year, 2 years for an occupational disease.

iruhnman630

I wouldn't be too concerned about a drug test, assuming your not brand new.

You say you reported it. Was it officially documented?

The problem is you went home without getting checked out when it happened.

Indecisi0n

There are also people who bring stuff back to the building without sheeting them, sheet stop complete when no where near a stop. Just like them smoking pot while being a driver will get you fired, and you should for being too stupid to quit. You have to give up stuff as you get older . I cant eat blazing wings @ BW3's anymore:(

Sent using BrownCafe App
Love those wings but the next morning after I go to the bathroom it feels like someone put out a match on my butthole.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You need to get out of your shell if you think this is inconceivable. Not everywhere is like Long Island - with a bunch of wannabe Southerners.
Is Queens NOT part of Long Island? You wanna be a driver? You better go find yourself a map! And a clue....because you don't know wtf you're talking...as usual. :rolleyes2:
Because the area that my center is in, people get shot, killed and have their bodies dropped off at the nearest pond for snitching. Not glorifying it. That should answer your question.
And ethnicity,, ignorance and poverty play no role in that whatsoever?? Pleeeease.

Last edited:

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Yea....ok.

Think it's a joke,
Is Queens NOT part of Long Island? You wanna be a driver? You better go find yourself a map! And a clue....because you don't know wtf you're talking...as usual. :rolleyes2:
And ethnicity,, ignorance and poverty play no role in that whatsoever?? Pleeeease.

Long Island as in nassau and Suffolk counties. You guys are a bunch of wannabes. By "ethnicity" and your question marks, are you implying or asking me Something? Because what I think you are to say is really disturbing and concerning to me.