injuries

rooster45

thanks brother brown, our small center ,they have always gotten away with everything wrong.Hell ,our center mang. ran into the back of a ups truck w/ witnesses and he's still there w/o reporting it.we don,t have security or fences or nothing like that. I caught a member of mang. filling up his suburban several times with gas.Life was good for me for a while since he was over dispatch,if ya know what i mean.Damn the luck,he's been transferred since then.this same ctr. mang. has a new hate guy,six harassment grievences have been filed against him in the last 2 weeks.AS far as what I've posted its all true.True fact 85% of all UPS emp. have been through divorce. I've Busted my a## for 25 YRS. and have nothing to show for it.Hell i,m living w/ my parents at 46 yrs. old. Almost all the drivers where I work are alcoholics with some showing up to work still drunk.AS far as I,m concerned UPS has wasted half my life.I have a degree and currently loking for another job.Fla. keys here i come.B.T.W. ex gets half of my pension,what a great world.I wanted to add this.OUr ctr. does'nt have feeder opportunities, you spend entire carrer as package car driver.I worked there 21 years before I saw anyone actually make it to retirement.Sad,but the truth.

Last edited:

undies

thanks brother brown, our small center ,they have always gotten away with everything wrong.Hell ,our center mang. ran into the back of a ups truck w/ witnesses and he's still there w/o reporting it.we don,t have security or fences or nothing like that. I caught a member of mang. filling up his suburban several times with gas.Life was good for me for a while since he was over dispatch,if ya know what i mean.Damn the luck,he's been transferred since then.this same ctr. mang. has a new hate guy,six harassment grievences have been filed against him in the last 2 weeks.AS far as what I've posted its all true.True fact 85% of all UPS emp. have been through divorce. I've Busted my a## for 25 YRS. and have nothing to show for it.Hell i,m living w/ my parents at 46 yrs. old. Almost all the drivers where I work are alcoholics with some showing up to work still drunk.AS far as I,m concerned UPS has wasted half my life.I have a degree and currently loking for another job.Fla. keys here i come.B.T.W. ex gets half of my pension,what a great world.

I would suggest you contact a lawyer, preferably an honest one that has experience with workers comp injuries. From what I can decipher, this all sounds pretty serious to me. Educate yourself and ask as many questions as you can until you feel you are getting the right answers. I know you're in a smaller center but the rules still apply to you and your management team. Good luck.