Injury Policy

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
What is company policy ( I am sure they have one) about injuries on the job as to when a employee should be taken to the emegency ward for treatment? Please do not answer common sense because some people are not blessed with any.

As opposed to the Dr. in a Box? A lot depends on the nature of the injury. A twisted knee or a splinter and obviously they will try and steer you towards the clinic. Real injuries and they`ll do the hospital. At least around here.

I have seen employees, injured significantly enough, demand to go to the hospital and I`m all but 100% sure they have to comply. You may not get the ambulance ride but they will take you.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
How about an employee. that had to have 6 staples in his scalp sit light headed while management people filled out forms that said " head scrape "

705red

Browncafe Steward
Call 911 and have an ambulance come and get you. They wont take you to the carcker jack company Dr's an you will be seen by a Dr that puts people first!

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
I don't work with any medical experts. Call the ambulance and if the attendants take you to the hospital, you made the right decision. Your health and safety should always be put first in importance. They sure say it often enough, make them live up to it!